Chapter 168

“Build a bridge of people!”

Jiang Chen and Zhou Long looked at each other and smiled at the corners of their mouths at the same time!

They thought of going together!

At present, there is only one way that all the villagers can successfully reach the stone platform on the opposite bank at the fastest speed, and that is to build a human bridge!

The theory of building a human bridge is also very simple. Jiang Chen and others fixed the safety rope they brought between the stone platform and the roof of the building.

All the soldiers went into the water and used the locks to connect the safety rope across the water to fix their bodies so that they did not have to fight against the water, and there was no risk of being washed away.

Finally, the soldiers lined up in pairs, all the way to the opposite stone platform, connected one by one with short ladders!

In this way, a proposed pedestrian bridge is completed!

The soldiers formed the bridge piers underwater, and the short ladders were supported by their hands as the bridge deck. The villagers could step on the soldiers’ bodies without entering the water and walk directly to the opposite shore without any risk of being like water!

Whether it is a child, an elderly or a woman, they can reach the other side safely!

For the soldiers, although the water is deep, they are generally taller. When they step on the ground, the water level can reach the neck area at most, and they are fixed by a safety rope, so they can fully support it!

The most important thing is that this is the most time-saving, and in such a harsh environment, without large tools, the most perfect solution that can be thought of!

Ever since, Zhou Long and Jiang Chen began to make arrangements and told all the soldiers present the plan!

Except for the five soldiers waiting to be picked up in the convoy, there were a total of 32 people in the live display. According to the cross queue position, they could just be arranged to the position of the stone platform!

After that, Jiang Chen and Zhou Long also worked together to directly reinforce the safety rope and tie it around the small foreign building!

After all, for the soldiers, underwater is still very dangerous, and the safety rope is their only protection, and naturally they must be fixed to the point of foolproof!

Moreover, the safety rope is not only the key to ensuring that the soldiers are not washed away, but also the key to ensuring that the soldiers’ formation is not chaotic. It is extremely important to the entire plan, so there is no room for negligence!

After Jiang Chen and Zhou Long confirmed that there was no problem with the safety rope, the plan started!

The soldiers first connected the lock to the safety rope, and then went into the water one by one, arranging them in a line.

In a short while, more than 30 soldiers were arranged underwater, extending to the position of the stone platform!

On the stone platform, the host and photographer are walking back and forth in a hurry.

The netizens in the live broadcast room were also anxiously fidgeting.

After all, they don’t know how the rescue team is progressing!

At this time, when the soldiers appeared from the water again.

Both the host and the photographer were taken aback and hurriedly aimed the camera at the water.