Chapter 160

Boom

Five giants crossed the river amidst the roar!

After cars 4 and 5 got out of trouble, the entire convoy accelerated.

Finally, in less than 2 minutes, the convoy rushed to the opposite shore~Highland!

All the fighters, as well as the host and photographer, as well as the netizens in the live broadcast room, finally dared to relax-breathe a sigh of relief!

It seems that it took a long time to cross the river, but the total time consumed was less than fifteen minutes!

The soldiers are okay. What they do is dangerous work, and there is no big surprise.

However, the host and photographer were in shock. Even though they had reached the safe zone, their complexions were still pale, and they obviously hadn’t recovered from the thrilling moment before.

After all, they have never experienced such a terrifying danger!

But in the past fifteen minutes, they almost lost their lives. How could they not be afraid?

This short fifteen minutes is simply too long for them!

Now, they suddenly felt a sense of rejoicing after the disaster, as if they had walked through a ghost gate!

In fact, not only the host and the photographer, but also the netizens in the live broadcast room were also amazed.

“Is it only fifteen minutes? I feel like a century has passed!”

“Yes, this is the longest fifteen minutes in my life!”

“Who would have thought that in just fifteen minutes, so many thrilling things would happen? There would be so many dangerous situations?”

“Warriors, how many times have passed by the god of death in just fifteen minutes!”

“Yes, we all feel so scared, let alone the soldiers on the front line!”

“I can’t imagine how they persisted!”

“It’s not easy!”

“I just heard that firefighters are very hard and the tasks they perform are very dangerous, but I don’t have a concept. I don’t know how dangerous they are, but I don’t think it really matters!”

“But today, after seeing them in person on the live broadcast, I realized that I was wrong. I was so wrong!”

“Yes, only after watching the live broadcast of their rescue, can I truly appreciate how dangerous their work is and how high the risk is!”

“Every firefighter is worthy of praise and respect, and they are more worthy of the title of hero!”

“Salute to them!”

The host and photographer on the scene, after regaining their senses, the eyes of the soldiers present have also changed!

At this moment, the eyes they looked at the soldiers were admiration and respect from the heart, as well as shock!

Just now, at the moment of danger, both the host and the photographer were panicked, and the brains were blank for the first time. They didn’t know what to do and were frightened!

However, the soldiers can still remain calm and calm, and even at the last moment, they can still act quickly according to orders and make correct operations without any muddling.

This psychological quality, this judgment, and the decisiveness in executing orders deeply shocked both the host and the photographer!

At this time, they finally understood why this special service squadron was called the trump card and the elite force!