Chapter 27

But Jiang Chen, can’t manage so much anymore!

He could see clearly than anyone else, the supporting tow rope was about to break!

The rescue time is more pressing than imagined!

At this time, Jiang Chen is extremely cautious!

The sloshing and uneven rear of the car is too smooth, and there is no place to grasp it, so he can only be able to keep his balance by leaning down and sticking to the entire rear of the car!

However, he actually made this decision, which proves that he already has an idea in his heart!

His idea is actually very simple. He opened the rear window of the trunk and climbed in!

It may be difficult for ordinary people to do it. In the swaying and uneven high altitude, it is necessary to maintain a balance to ensure that one does not fall down, but also to break the window!

But Jiang Chen is different, his physical strength and strength are twice as high as normal people!

This is why he is confident!

I saw that Jiang Chen lay at the rear of the car and stood still for a while. After the car gradually stabilized, he slowly took out a hammer from the tool bag around his waist!

It should be noted that car windows are very sturdy, not the same as the glass on the windows of ordinary people’s homes, and the tempered glass of ordinary furniture, in terms of implementation standards!

The most obvious difference is that after the ordinary tempered glass is broken, it will be piece by piece. After the car glass is broken, it will become small particles, which will not hurt people!

It has the performance of shock resistance, anti-theft, and explosion-proof!

Don’t be deceived by the special effects of smashing the car windows with one fist in TV series and movies!

There have been reports that a car crashed into the river and the driver hit the window with a head bump, elbow blow, etc.!

In the end, the driver broke his head and broke his hand, but failed to open the glass.

Therefore, it is not easy to open the car glass!

However, the use of tools is different. With the broken window artifact, the glass on both sides can be easily broken.

If there is no broken window artifact and you are trapped in the car, you can use the headrest of the car seat!

As long as the headrest is pulled out, you can get a sharp long stick!

Of course, just hitting with a long stick will not open the window. The correct way to use it is to put it in the gap between the glass and the door and break the glass!

For the front and rear glass, tools must also be used. A simple broken window artifact may not be enough.

So, Jiang Chen took out the hammer!

Of course, there are also skills to hit glass. The four corners of the glass are the weakest positions!

boom–

Jiang Chen sharply hit the upper right of the glass with a sharp section of a hammer!

Click ——

Only a crisp sound was heard, a hole suddenly appeared in the upper right of the glass, and numerous cracks spread.

Bang bang bang ——

Jiang Chen didn’t stop, and slammed into the other three corners!

boom–

When Jiang Chen broke the last corner, he was lying on the glass.

The whole piece of glass fell apart in an instant, and he also fell directly into the car.

Jiang Chen stepped on the back seat and put down the back seat directly, and he fell down again!

The front windshield of Cayenne is gone, and the river flow is below!

Jiang Chen was well prepared. At the moment of falling, he stepped on the center control area of ​​the vehicle and grabbed the passenger seat and the gap in the sunroof with both hands.

After less than two minutes, Jiang Chen entered the car smoothly!

Everyone who saw this scene was terrified!

After all, every action of Jiang Chen is extremely thrilling, a little carelessness, it may be forever!

But Jiang Chen didn’t dare to hesitate. He saw with his own eyes that one of the tow ropes was about to break!

boom–

The next moment, as expected by Jiang Chen, there was a soft sound, and a tow rope broke!

Cayenne shook violently again, and Jiang Chen didn’t care about keeping his balance. He immediately started to disassemble it with tools, then took out the portable jack and turned it gently!

The gap between the main driver has widened a lot at a speed visible to the naked eye!

At this time, Jiang Chen is racing against time!

It’s him, sweat is dripping from his forehead!

“Can you move?” Jiang Chen asked.

“Sure!” Wen Yin nodded.

Hearing that, Jiang Chen couldn’t even put away the tools, grabbed Wen Yin, and climbed to the trunk at the fastest speed.

The safety rope suit is like a vest that connects the legs. Because Wen Yin never wears it, it takes a lot of time!

Then, Jiang Chen only needs to connect the safety lock to Wenyin’s vest, and then connect the main rope to successfully escape with Wenyin!

However, Jiang Chen didn’t take the lead in connecting the two, but connected the main rope with Wen Yin at a rapid speed!

“What about you?” Wen Yin asked.

“The lock was lost when it just moved!” Jiang Chen said with a slight smile.

Loss of the lock means that the two cannot connect!

In other words, if you can’t connect, you can only go up one person at a time!

Wen Yin knows very well what it means for Jiang Chen to connect himself to the main rope!

It means that Jiang Chen chose to let her go up and stay by herself!

Wen Yin was stunned, looking at the smiling man in front of him, as if he was not talking about something important.

However, this is a major event related to his life!

“Quickly, let them send a main rope or rope down!” Wen Yin said anxiously.

“It’s too late!” Jiang Chen shook his head, glanced at the tow rope that was about to break, slowly picked up the walkie-talkie, and said: “Report! The trapped person has been rescued, the safety rope has been fixed, the task is complete, you can pull it up! ”

“No…no…no… let’s go together!”

Wen Yin’s pupils were trembling, she couldn’t help screaming.

boom–

It was not Jiang Chen who responded to her.

Instead, there was a loud noise…