Chapter 188

Due to the thunderstorm, the soil was soaked by a lot of water, and it became more slippery!

The deep well, which was originally relatively humid, became softer and slippery after being soaked in rainwater, and Yingying could no longer hold on to it!

In the surveillance video, everyone can clearly see that when Jiang Chen was about to reach out for rescue, Yingying suddenly slipped, and the whole person disappeared into the darkness of the surveillance camera!

"No!"

The microphone just heard Jiang Chen's unwilling exclamation!

For a while, everyone present covered their mouths, their eyes widened, and they couldn't believe what they saw in front of them!

No one could have imagined that Jiang Chen would be rescued by Yingying soon!

However, at this moment, the most unwilling accident happened!

At the same time, a worse scene appeared!

Boom

Accompanied by a loud noise, a silver lightning fell like a giant dragon, covering the open space far from where everyone did not want to be, deafening, and even the earth seemed to tremble!

Everyone present was startled by the sudden lightning!

However, what makes everyone scream is that due to the electric shock, the surveillance video broke down, the signal started to be interrupted, and the underground situation can no longer be seen in the surveillance video!

As a result, the signal of the walkie-talkie is interrupted, and the signal of the surveillance video is interrupted. Everyone has completely lost contact with the underground, and they don't even know everything that happens in the underground!

All of a sudden, everyone's complexion became heavy, and a bad premonition was born in their hearts!

"Wang Jiajia, can the surveillance video be repaired?" Zhou Long asked.

Under everyone's gaze, Wang Jiajia shook her head and said: "The wire was broken by lightning. It cannot be repaired and can only be replaced with a new one."

Hearing that, everyone's complexion became even more ugly.

Now it is definitely too late to renew, and all you can do is wait for it!

And everything underground can only be done by Jiang Chen!

"I hope he can succeed!"

Everyone prayed silently in their hearts.

At the same time, the netizens in the live broadcast room couldn't help screaming.

"What's the situation? The little girl fell?"

"Due to the heavy rain, the soil in the shaft was slippery than before. The little girl didn't hold on and fell!"

"Fuck! No way! Seeing it will succeed!"

"How is the situation now?"

"I don't know, I heard that it seems that there was an electric shock at the scene, and the surveillance video signal is gone. Everyone has completely lost contact with the underground ¨ 々!"

"Fuck! Isn't this making the situation worse!"

"Who said no! Who would have thought of a rescue operation that would be successful immediately, an accident happened!"

"This is too difficult!"

"In other words, we are completely unaware of the current underground situation!"