Chapter 61

“Bake it for so long underneath, drink some water and add some moisture!”

Jiang Chen sat down beside him and passed a bottle of mineral water.

Fang Qingyan’s body trembled slightly. She did not expect Jiang Chen to come, buried her head and took the water without saying a word.

Jiang Chen smiled and said to himself: “I know, you must be scared. This is normal. Who is not scared in the fire scene? I will be scared too!”

“Are you afraid too? Why are you taking risks?”

At this time, Fang Qingyan, who originally resisted talking to anyone, didn’t know why, but wanted to talk to Jiang Chen very much. He was full of curiosity about Jiang Chen and asked with a mosquito-like voice.

Jiang Chen smiled and said: “Because I am a firefighter, although a firefighter saves lives, it is not a life-for-life, but I just want to save people. This is my mission. Sometimes I think, if one of my Life, it’s worth saving many lives!”

“So, you don’t have to worry, I will definitely save you out, no matter what, I will let you go home safely!” Jiang Chen continued.

Fang Qingyan’s body trembled slightly, hearing Jiang Chen say this, she suddenly felt very relieved!

This feeling is very subtle, as if she can feel safe as long as she is by Jiang Chen’s side, most of the fear left by her previous crossing the sea of ​​fire has disappeared!

“You’re great!”

After a while, Fang Qingyan said in a low voice.

“You are also great, don’t forget to save people at this time!” Jiang Chen said solemnly.

This sentence, he said very seriously, in his opinion, it is true, firefighters are as great as firefighters, and so are doctors!

However, Fang Qingyan shook her head and laughed at herself: “I am not great at all, I am very useless, I can’t help with anything…”

“Why?” Jiang Chen retorted solemnly: “Your role is not small at all. I was on the 15th floor before. Without your treatment, more than half of the people would not be able to hold on. You saved their lives. what!”

Upon hearing this, Fang Qingyan’s delicate body trembled suddenly!

She has always blamed herself and felt that she was useless, which dragged everyone back. Especially after Jiang Chen blocked the fire for her, she almost failed to escape back to the 16th floor, making her feel full of guilt!

After she was safe, she was full of fear and couldn’t imagine what would happen if Jiang Chen could not successfully enter the 16th floor. She finally couldn’t stand her emotions and broke out!

However, she didn’t expect that Jiang Chen would come to comfort herself, and with a single sentence, it hit her heart!

She slowly raised her head, looked at Jiang Chen, and asked, “Really?”

Jiang Chen was taken aback, looking at Fang Qingyan in front of him, some of them didn’t react!

At this time, Fang Qingyan’s eyes were red, and the corners of her eyes were still tearing, and her cheeks were smeared with tears like a tabby cat!

This is very different from Fang Qingyan in Jiang Chen’s impression!

In Jiang Chen’s impression, Fang Qingyan is an iceberg beauty, she is cold, she is elegant, she is excellent, she never reveals her inner heart and emotions, she refuses to be thousands of miles away, she is a high queen, not tolerated Blasphemy!