Chapter 83

These two figures are not others, they are Jiang Chen and Fatty Zhao!

I saw that Jiang Chen carried a burning gas tank on both shoulders!

Fatty Zhao also carried a burning gas tank on his shoulders!

Now, the temperature of the gas tank has reached a terrifying point, and they don’t care whether to put the tank upright, there is no need!

Now, for them, hurry up and carry the gas tank to a sparsely populated area to prevent the gas tank from exploding!

However, because the temperature of the gas tank was too high and too heavy, Jiang Chen and Zhao Pang did not wear high-temperature fire-proof clothing, and there was a burning sensation on their shoulders!

It can be seen to the naked eye that the clothes on the shoulders of the two of them, even if they are made of special materials, are resistant to high temperatures and have a certain fire resistance effect!

However, now they have also been scorched black, and the complexions of the two of them have become distorted because of the intense pain!

The key is that they still have to run with the gas tank, and they can’t stop for a moment, because if one second is delayed, there will be one second more danger, and the surrounding crowd is dense. If it explodes, the consequences will be disastrous!

Therefore, apart from the pain, Jiang Chen and Zhao Fatty also seemed very strenuous!

The people around were shocked by the two who rushed out!

No one thought that Jiang Chen and Fatty Zhao would rush out with a few burning gas tanks!

The clever people have already taken the initiative to disperse at this time, making room for Jiang Chen and Fatty Zhao, so as not to pull their hind legs!

However, there are also many people who don’t think it’s too big to watch the excitement, and they feel it is novel. They come forward to take photos and take pictures!

Even some grandpas and aunts couldn’t help but step forward, wanting to ask Jiang Chen and Fatty Zhao to reason that they are too slow to put out the fire, and they are about to burn to their own homes!

Jiang Chen and Fatty Zhao are full of anxiety. Even if they feel cold, they don’t have time to pay attention. They urgently need to find a place with few people!

However, there are still many people gathered around, and there are not enough manpower to stop it!

Jiang Chen looked fierce and roared: “The gas tank may explode at any time! Don’t let it go!”

As soon as this statement came out, there were bursts of exclamation on the scene!

I saw that the people watching the excitement, the grandparents and the shop owners around, heard that the gas tank might explode at any time, they were shocked and didn’t dare to approach them, and they backed away hurriedly!

“Fuck! Explosion? It’s scary ¨々!”

“Don’t come! Don’t come! Don’t blow me up! I don’t want to die!”

“How far are you going! Hurry up!”

“Hurry up! Stay away from my shop! Don’t hurt my shop!”

Hearing that, Jiang Chen and Fatty Zhao had no time to feel the sense of loss in their hearts. After seeing the crowd scattered around, they looked at a small square next to them!

The small square is sparsely populated and extremely empty. There is no other way but to go to the small square!

The two of them coincided with each other and rushed towards the small square!