Chapter 103

As night falls, the training base dormitory!

All the soldiers, all slumped on the bed, the tired souls are out of their bodies!

Neither of them expected that Wang Jiajia would be more ruthless in training than Zhou Long. Without memorizing the basic knowledge of emergency rescue, he would really have to stack the load-bearing cross-country kilometers infinitely, and it would not end until after he had learned it!

On this day, in addition to eating, the soldiers endorsed the whole journey while cross-country!

Counting down in one day, everyone ran more kilometers than the previous Zhou Long physical training assessment!

There were even two fighters who couldn’t keep going, collapsed on the spot and chose to give up!

One can imagine how terrifying Wang Jiajia’s training is!

The point is, if you don’t memorize it today, you will continue tomorrow!

As a result, the soldiers couldn’t open their eyes even if they were tired, and even after the light-off time had passed, everyone still borrowed the dim light of a flashlight to read books, striving to pass tomorrow and get rid of the torture!

“Lao Jiang, it’s easy for you to have no friends like this, do you know?”

Fatty Zhao was also lying on the bed, and said desperately.

Jiang Chen smiled bitterly: “I persuaded you not to compare with me. You just don’t listen. You want to work out with me. Blame me?”

“We don’t know if you can recite it!” Fatty Zhao said without a slap in angrily: “By the way, when did you recite it? But if you really look at it, right? This is unforgettable. Special function!”

“The special function of woolen thread, I have studied this book before, so after a glance, I am familiar with the content.” Jiang Chen casually made up a reason and explained.

“Oh!” Fatty Zhao nodded in relief, then stopped talking, and continued to study.

In fact, no one knows that Jiang Chen has never read this book before.

However, after the fire in the Moore Building, Jiang Chen obtained the [Comprehensive All-Terrain Rescue Knowledge Encyclopedia], which contains almost all the knowledge of emergency rescue.

This knowledge is stored in Jiang Chen’s mind, just like his memory, you can read it out at will!

He flipped through the book published by Wang Jiajia, but wanted to compare the contents, and found that the content in the book was similar to the content of the Knowledge Encyclopedia in his mind, and there was no detailed content in the Knowledge Encyclopedia.

Therefore, Jiang Chen no longer reads the book. As long as Wang Jiajia asks a question, Jiang Chen can search for the corresponding answer through memory, and he can make a perfect answer!

This is why, Jiang Chen can answer Wang Jiajia’s various questions perfectly without looking at the book from beginning to end!

Even if Wang Jiajia asked about water rescue, mountain rescue and other regional rescue knowledge, Jiang Chen could answer it without hesitation!

The next day!

Wang Jiajia came to the training camp again to conduct spot checks on everyone!

I have to say that Wang Jiajia’s method of unforgettable memory is very useful!

Basically all the soldiers, after a day of torture, wrote down the contents of the book.