Chapter 3

Regarding this, Jiang Chen naturally knows that climbing a building with his bare hands, without the help of any equipment, requires extremely high strength and consumes a lot of physical energy!

Not only is the fire blocking the need to detour, the key is that there are no stress points in many places in the building!

Anyone who knows rock climbing knows that rock climbing mainly relies on the strength of the legs, and the arms are mainly used to maintain balance!

If you climb up the rock with the strength of your arms, your physical strength will soon be exhausted!

However, in many places in the building, because there is no fulcrum, it can only climb up by relying entirely on the strength of both arms.

This is like doing pull-ups, no matter how strong you are, you can’t do much continuously!

What’s more, the environment on the building is even more sinister!

And some climbing points cannot be grasped at all, such as some gaps in the wall, they can only rely on the forefoot of both hands as support, and because of the obstacles of the wall, they cannot be deployed, and the required strength is greater!

Even rock climbing experts want to climb up, it is difficult to climb!

However, Jiang Chen had no way of retreat, watching the children getting closer, he could only gritted his teeth and climbed up!

“Ding-physical fitness +!”

“Ding——Strength+!”

However, what surprised Jiang Chen was that every time he climbed, a system sound would sound in his mind!

The most important thing is that every time the system sounds, I feel an electric current that spreads all over my body. It’s so numb and uncomfortable.

However, the tingling sensation is only a moment, after the end, the whole body feels warm and comfortable, so-called before!

All the exhaustion was swept away without saying, but on the contrary, my physical strength has increased, and my strength has increased!

This shocked Jiang Chen’s spirit, remembering that in addition to acquiring the [Grandmaster-level Rock Climbing] technique, he also acquired an ability called [God Reward for Diligence]!

The superficial meaning of [God Rewarding Diligence] means that God will reward the diligent people, and every bit of hard work will get nothing.

And now it seems that the effect brought by the ability of [Heaven Rewarding Diligence] is also the same. Jiang Chen can get rewards as long as he pays!

After he puts in a little physical strength, he will get a corresponding physical bonus, and so does his strength!

In this way, Jiang Chen’s physical strength and strength will be greatly improved, not to mention, his physical strength and strength will also be greatly supplemented!

As long as he does not stop, the enhancement and replenishment will not disappear, and will continue to increase until death!

Jiang Chen was shocked!

This ability is simply a bgu!

The point is that for him, who is in urgent need of strength and physical strength, it is simply a help in the snow!

Originally, Jiang Chen still had scruples when climbing, choosing the route that saved the most energy and energy.

In this way, more rescue time will be wasted!

And now, Jiang Chen has no scruples, and the rescue time will naturally be greatly reduced!

I saw that Jiang Chen at this time, like a flea, was struggling to climb, jumping on the outer wall of the building!

The external air conditioner, guard rails, window edges, balconies, and water pipes, everything on the outer wall of the building has become the fulcrum of Jiang Chen!

When there is no fulcrum, Jiang Chen creates a fulcrum. When the whole person is completely suspended, he clasps the gap between the window edges with his hands and lifts himself up with the strength of his fingers, wrist and arm!

This scene has simply refreshed everyone’s worldview!

Everyone who saw this scene had their eyes widened, and they were full of incredible colors!

Everyone was still worried about what danger Jiang Chen might encounter due to physical and strength problems!

However, judging from the current situation, everyone has been overwhelmed!

Jiang Chen doesn’t look tired at all, let’s not say, it looks easy!

“Is that human being?”

“Is this stamina too terrifying? Climb the 20th floor with bare hands in one breath? Am I dreaming?”

“Brother, you didn’t dream, what you saw is real!”

“This, even if the top international rock climbing masters come, I guess they can’t do it, right?”

“This strength, this physical strength, is simply invincible!”

“The point is, he still looks very relaxed, he didn’t even breathe, his face is not red and his heart is not beating, he is like a okay person!”

“This guy is completely an individual monster!”

Indeed, instead of feeling the slightest fatigue, Jiang Chen now feels extremely strong.

The constant climbing, not only did not consume, but also allowed his physical strength and strength to be greatly increased!

This also makes Jiang Chen feel that the 20th floor is not enough to climb, and he wants to continue climbing!

However, he knows that saving lives is the first.

Therefore, Jiang Chen immediately put away all his mind and cast his eyes on the child who was only one floor away from him!

I saw that the child was still hanging between the window and the protective barrier, but because the child was frightened, he kept crying and struggling, causing him to hang out of the guardrail, shaking!

But at this moment, the situation that shocked everyone’s heart still happened! .