Chapter 4

Need to know, even if the fire was only on the second floor.

However, due to the upward flow of hot air, the fire will naturally spread upward under the influence!

Huge fires often only take a few minutes to spread to unimaginable levels!

What’s more, the lower ten floors of the building are basically leased by various companies. There are a lot of paper scraps inside, and there are even more restaurants.

As a result, the fire spread more quickly!

This also makes the temperature of the entire building rising rapidly!

boom–

At this time, only a loud noise was heard!

I saw that on the fifth floor of the building, due to the gradual increase in temperature, the pressure inside and outside the building was unbalanced, and an explosion suddenly occurred!

A fire dragon spurts out!

The entire building, as well as the earth, began to shake violently!

The seats, tables, and even the televisions in the building were mutilated by the huge blast wave, which shocked and flew out, and fell straight to the ground!

The whole scene is in a mess!

The crowd onlookers below were also frightened and screamed again and again, and dodged in a hurry!

The police on duty almost couldn’t control the situation.

However, what everyone cares most is Jiang Chen and the children!

After all, Jiang Chen and the child were both hanging in the air. They were already crumbling, but the building suddenly exploded!

The violent explosion made the entire building sway!

This is a disaster for Jiang Chen and his children!

Suddenly, the hearts of all the people present all picked up and prayed one after another!

Don’t make any accidents!

“Look!”

At this moment, I didn’t know who it was suddenly yelled.

Everyone present was startled and looked towards the top of the building!

I saw that after the thick smoke after the explosion gradually dissipated, a figure swayed between the nineteenth and twentieth floors!

After looking carefully, everyone discovered that the figure was Jiang Chen!

I saw that Jiang Chen was holding the guardrail in one hand and the fallen child in the other, climbing up with difficulty!

Seeing this, everyone had no time to relax, but their expressions were extremely solemn!

After all, everyone knows that now is the most dangerous time. If Jiang Chen loses his energy, the two lively lives will be completely over!

Therefore, everyone did not even dare to breathe, as if they were all working hard with Jiang Chen!

While everyone was watching, Jiang Chen’s body was moving up a little bit, and then holding the child, he went into the house of the residents on the 20th floor together!

After this turn, everyone present finally breathed a sigh of relief, and many people couldn’t help but clap their hands in applause!

“Very good!”

“Hero! He succeeded!”

“He did it! He saved a living life!”

“He is a fireman, he is so great!”