Chapter 25

Of course, Jiang Chen didn’t just care about comforting Wenyin’s emotions!

When he first came down, he noticed that the tow rope pulling Cayenne had reached its limit, and the cement edge of the bridge was still rubbing in the middle!

Cayenne, there is a risk of falling at any time!

And now, Wen Yin’s legs are stuck, obviously unable to rescue him in a very short time!

The fall of Cayenne is inevitable, mainly to save people!

Therefore, to stabilize the Cayenne, let it fall later, and fight for rescue time is the first priority!

So Jiang Chen took out the walkie-talkie and said: “Team Liu, you drive our fire truck, tie a tow rope on it, and throw it down to me. The girl’s leg was stuck and she couldn’t leave the vehicle immediately. I was afraid. A tow rope won’t last long, so you need to buy some time!”

“clear!”

Liu Yang on the bridge agreed and drove the fire truck to the edge of the bridge, holding the handbrake!

“Fatty, fix the tow rope!” Liu Yang called.

Fatty Zhao didn’t go for treatment even though he injured his leg or foot.

With limited manpower at the scene, he immediately moved, took out the tow rope, fixed one end to the fire truck, and sent the other end slowly down Jiang Chen’s position!

Of course, the tow rope must keep a certain distance from Jiang Chen’s rescue rope!

If the two ropes are entangled, the consequences will be disastrous!

In the slightest, it will cause Jiang Chen and others to come up and be blocked!

On the other hand, if the car falls, the tow rope will pull the rescue rope, causing the rescue rope to break, and bring Jiang Chen and others away!

These small details, a little carelessness may bury a fatal hidden danger!

After a while, the tow rope was sent down, and Jiang Chen swung his body gently and swung over.

Then, with the help of the swaying force, he came to the bottom of the Cayenne’s chassis, grabbed the crisscross steel frame on the chassis, and fixed the tow rope!

As a result, Cayenne, which was shaking violently, has stabilized a lot!

“All right!”

Jiang Chen picked up the walkie-talkie to report with satisfaction, thinking that the tonnage of the fire truck should be sufficient for a period of time!

“Are you… are you still there?”

At this time, Wen Yin’s soft voice sounded, as if he was afraid that Jiang Chen would leave.

“I must be here, how can I leave without saving you?” Jiang Chen said.

Wen Yin breathed a sigh of relief. Although she didn’t say anything, she was afraid of being given up in her heart!

boom–

At this moment, Jiang Chen dangled the ropes, made a crosscut, stepped directly from the Cayenne’s chassis, stepped on the Cayenne’s scrapped hood, grabbed the Cayenne’s A-pillar, and climbed to the door of the cab.

This shocked Wen Yin, her eyes changed from horrified to shocked!

Her initial panic was instinctive!

Her subsequent shock came from Jiang Chen’s calmness and boldness, as if a god descended from the earth!

Jiang Chen felt quite normal. He lay on the front door, put his head into the cab, and checked Wen Yin’s legs.

Wen Yin’s pretty face blushed slightly, and looked at Jiang Chen’s head, less than five centimeters away from his chest!

She seems to be able to feel the temperature of Jiang Chen!

It was the first time for her to have such close contact with the opposite sex, and she would inevitably be shy!

Jiang Chen frowned, looking at where Wen Yin was stuck, and said, “Can your legs move?”

“I…I…I try…” Wen Yin said, trying to move his legs, and then shook his head.

Jiang Chen had no words, and pushed his hand through the gap, squeezing!

“Does it hurt?” Jiang Chen asked.

Wen Yin stared beautifully, and was shocked by Jiang Chen’s actions!

This was the first time that someone of the opposite sex touched her leg!

However, she knew that Jiang Chen was not malicious, and immediately replied: “It hurts, I feel it.”

“Just feel good!” Jiang Chen retracted his hand and said with a sigh of relief: “Your legs should be fine. The cold feeling you said is actually rain, don’t worry!”

“Thank you!” Wen Yin said, pursing her lips, feeling relieved a lot.

Jiang Chen started the rescue operation. He pulled the sliding door first and found that the car door couldn’t be opened at all because of its deformation!

If you want to rescue and help Wen Yin get out of trouble, you must open the car door!

Ever since, he fixed the pulley to prevent himself from sliding, and then stepped on the Cayenne door and leaned upward!

Jiang Chen’s waist, hands, and feet form a triangular fulcrum, allowing him to keep his balance even with his hands free.

Then, Jiang Chen took off his jacket, handed it to Wen Yin, and said, “Put it on!”

“Good!” Wen Yin nodded obediently.

At this time, Jiang Chen took out the chainsaw on his waist and started to saw the door!

Upon seeing this, Wen Yin’s body trembled!

She didn’t expect Jiang Chen to cut the door!

She didn’t even expect that Jiang Chen would give herself the only protective clothes!

“No, you put on your clothes quickly, sparks and iron filings will hurt!” Wen Yin said anxiously.

“There is only one piece of clothing, you protect yourself!” Jiang Chen smiled: “I am not sensitive to pain!”

After that, Jiang Chen turned on the chainsaw switch!