Chapter 115

“Ding–”

At the same time, a crisp system sound suddenly sounded in Jiang Chen’s mind.

“Reminder: Emergency rescue mission is released, mission level a-level!”

“Task: Please host, rescue the trapped and injured as soon as possible, and complete this task!”

Hearing that, Jiang Chen’s pupils shrank, and it was another A-level mission!

Although it is an a-level mission, it is not as high as the mission level last time in the Moore Building.

However, as long as it is a grade, it means that the task is very dangerous!

However, judging from the current situation, Jiang Chen has no idea where there is danger!

At the same time, everyone in Combat 1 and Combat 2 had successfully landed and began to receive materials from the helicopter.

In less than five minutes, all personnel and materials have been-all delivered!

At this time, a group of people in the disaster area naturally saw the arrival of the rescue team and rushed over!

“Fireman! Finally here! You guys are finally here!”

“We are saved! We are saved!”

“Help my baby! Please help my baby!”

I saw that when this group of people came up, they knelt directly in front of Jiang Chen and the others, begging emotionally.

“Don’t get excited, let’s talk, what’s wrong with the child?” Jiang Chen said hurriedly.

“My child…my child’s leg…his leg!”

The middle-aged woman wailed, her excitement made her unable to say a word for a long time!

“Save my old mother…my old mother can’t do it anymore…please…please…”

“And my wife, my wife is already in a coma! She can’t wait! Can’t wait!”

At the same time, a group of people rushed up, surrounded Jiang Chen and others, wailing ceaselessly.

Jiang Chen and others frowned, so many people leaned in front of them and wailed, and they were so emotional that it was hard to tell!

As a result, they don’t know what happened, so they can only do it in a hurry!

“Let me do it!”

At this time, a middle-aged man wearing a white coat, but covered with blood, pulled away from the crowd and rushed up.

“Are you?” Jiang Chen asked.

“I am a doctor from the town’s health center, my surname is Li. We have 30 seriously injured people who must be treated immediately, but we don’t even have a hospital or medical supplies here!” Dr. Li said out of breath Obviously, as the only doctor on the scene, rescuing various wounded people, he was also exhausted!

Jiang Chen thought for a moment, picked up the intercom and said: “Team Zhou, Wang Jiajia, how many wounded can our helicopter take away? There are at least 30 seriously injured people here who need to be transferred to the hospital for treatment immediately!”

“At present, the helicopter can carry up to 20 wounded people. If a stretcher is to be used, it can only take ten people to take the lead in the transfer work!” Wang Jiajia replied.

“Jiang Chen, immediately arrange ten critically injured people and take the lead to transfer them to the nearest county seat. Wang Jiajia will run a few more times and continue to transport the seriously injured people!” Zhou Long ordered.