Chapter 72

On the top floor of the Star Diamond Building, the revolving Black Pearl Restaurant!

Jiang Ya had booked the deck by the window a long time ago, so that he could enjoy the night view of the whole city in 360 degrees without dead ends, and the environment was high-end and quiet, and it was an excellent dating mecca.

As an older sister, she is also worried about the life-long events of her younger brother!

After all, in her eyes, her own younger brother is not doing his job properly, he only knows how to train rescue all day long, and he doesn’t care about other things at all!

Therefore, she must make proper arrangements for Jiang Chen for these life-long events!

At this time, Jiang Ya and Fang Qingyan were sitting aside, and Wen Yin was sitting alone. The place next to him was vacant and reserved for Jiang Chen!

Ding–

At this time, a message popped up on Jiang Ya’s mobile phone, which was the text message sent by Jiang Chen.

“My brother is here, wait a minute, I will pick him up!” Jiang Ya said excitedly, and immediately got up and walked towards the elevator entrance outside the restaurant.

Ding Dong——

The elevator door opened. Jiang Chen had just left the door and was really shocked when he saw Jiang Ya waiting at the door.

“Sister, are you still greeted in person? No need?” Jiang Chen said bitterly.

“It is necessary. I have to check carefully and see how you are preparing. I warn you that the person I will introduce to you this time is also my good girlfriend. You’d better behave better for me, otherwise I Beat you to death!” Jiang Ya threatened viciously.

“I really don’t know what you think. Other men grow up and are eager to find a girlfriend. It’s okay for you. You don’t want any of them. Wouldn’t you be a straight man of steel?” Jiang Ya said with a look of disgust.

Jiang Chen twitched his mouth and wailed in his heart: “Isn’t it because of you? Since I was a child, I have erected the illusion that a woman is a tigress, otherwise I will be?”?

Besides, Jiang Chen pays great attention to inner feelings, and is very demanding on the other half. Unless he really has feelings, it is absolutely impossible to be together, so he has never fallen in love.

If it’s just to want girls to accompany, Jiang Chen only needs to say it, and naturally there will be a lot of girls upside down, but he doesn’t want it!

“Oh! I blame me for being too real.” Jiang Chen sighed helplessly in his heart.

“This time is not bad, very handsome, let’s go! Come with me!” Jiang Ya smiled satisfied.

Jiang Chen put his thoughts away and followed closely.

After a while, the two came to the deck!

“Come on, let me introduce to you, this is my brother, Jiang Chen!” Jiang Ya actively introduced: “This is my two good girlfriends, Fang Qingyan and Wen Yin!”

“It’s you?”

Three exclamations, at the same time soaring into the sky!

Many people in the restaurant cast strange glances one after another!

I saw Jiang Chen, Wen Yin, and Fang Qingyan, the three of them stared wide-eyed, and their eyes were full of incredible colors!

“You are Jiang Ya’s younger brother!”