Chapter 45

The moment the gas exploded a minute ago!

Jiang Chen was also tripped by the huge shock and fell to the ground with the little girl!

The whole building is roaring, as if it is about to collapse at any time!

At the same time, Jiang Chen could feel the huge flames rising into the sky behind him, and a heat wave swept in, illuminating the entire building instantly!

At this time, Jiang Chen saw the most terrifying sight of his life!

The ground began to crack and shatter, and the ceiling began to fall off!

The flames erupting from the basement tore the earth apart, and then smashed the ceiling into pieces!

At this moment, it really seems that the end of the world is coming, the volcano erupts, and the world is about to be destroyed!

This kind of scene can only be seen in movie special effects, and it is fake, no matter how realistic it is, it can’t make people feel immersive!

But now, the doomsday before Jiang Chen’s eyes is real, it can kill people!

Of course, the most important thing is that he was in it, and a strong sense of life and death broke out in his heart!

At this moment, there is only one thought in his mind, run!

The earth is being torn apart every inch by the flames, and it’s about to reach his feet!

I can’t imagine what would happen if he were to fall into the flames of the basement along with the flames!

He didn’t dare to hesitate for a moment, so he got up and ran desperately with the little girl in his arms!

Boom

At this moment, Jiang Chen only heard a loud noise, and then he felt a strong force pushing from behind!

He knew it was the shock wave after the explosion!

But what if he knew it? The whole person flew out directly, feeling that the sky was spinning, and fell to the ground heavily at the same time!

Regardless of the pain on his body, he immediately raised his head and looked at the little girl who fell down beside him!

I saw that the little girl’s legs were caught between the two curved steel bars, but she didn’t suffer any damage!

Jiang Chen breathed a sigh of relief, but before he could be happy, an accident happened suddenly!

Kaka——

With two soft noises, only half of the wall that had been destroyed on the side fell down towards the little girl!

The little girl’s leg was jammed by steel bars, and there was no time to dodge!

If it weren’t for Jiang Chen, the little girl would not have been spotted, she would be devoured by the fire!

If it weren’t for Jiang Chen, the little girl couldn’t live till now!

However, even now, the little girl is still hanging by a thread!

The little girl, it seems that the god of death is staring at her, it will take her life anyway!

Grim Reaper, it seems like Jiang Chen is getting stronger, Jiang Chen wants to save the little girl, and Grim Reaper wants the little girl’s life!

But Jiang Chen didn’t do it!

“What a god of death! What a shit! Don’t want to take anyone away today, little girl, Laozi is saved, and Hades can’t stop him when he comes!”

Jiang Chen roared, ignoring the pain on his body, got up with difficulty, and jumped towards the little girl!

At this time, the smoke caused by the explosion is gradually dissipating!

The flashing red light of the call for help became clearer and clearer!

There was a dead silence all around, everyone didn’t even dare to breathe, staring at the place where the red light was flashing.

Finally, the smoke completely dissipated, and everything on the first floor of the building was revealed in front of everyone!

Originally, although the first floor of the building was completely burnt down, the outline of the building before it was burnt down can still be seen.

But now, I can’t see it at all, there is shattered cement everywhere, the wall collapses into one piece, and the steel bars are bent fiercely!

Here, it seems that there has been a big battle not long ago!

At this moment, people finally saw the specific situation of the flashing position of the azimuth light!

For a moment, everyone’s eyes widened, their mouths were covered, and their bodies couldn’t help shaking!

The scene greeted everyone was shocked by it!

I saw that at a distance of only a dozen meters from the gate, Jiang Chen was facing the gate, kneeling on the ground, behind him was a two-meter-high concrete wall!

And below Jiang Chen, the little girl who fell to the ground was unscathed because of Jiang Chen’s body protection and wearing all Jiang Chen’s protective gear!

If the cement wall panel falls down, it will be pressed directly on the little girl, and the consequences will not be imagined!

However, Jiang Chen used his body to protect the little girl!

The cry for help on Jiang Chen’s body is also because he has been staying in place, so it will keep flashing!

He can’t leave, as long as he leaves, the little girl will be taken away from her life!

One person, prop up a wall and guard one person!

The picture is too shocking!

On weekdays, everyone just heard that firefighters will save people desperately, but everyone has never seen it before, so they can’t feel it, thinking that firefighters are just trying their best to save people!

But now, the picture is in front of everyone!

At this moment, everyone truly realized that firefighters don’t just try their best to save people, they will do their best to save people, even in a mortal situation, they will use their bodies to protect everyone!

It’s not just a slogan to fight for your body and protect everyone’s safety with your body. When danger comes, they will really fight their body to stand in front of the danger. Even if they die, they won’t take a step back! ??

This is the fireman!

A group of great people!

“He’s still alive, he’s still alive!”

At this time, Wang Jian, Zhang Zhong and others had already rushed up, ready to rescue Jiang Chen!

“Hold it up! We will move the cement wall right away!”

“Yes, you hold on! Don’t fall down! We will save you right away!”

Wang Jian and Zhang Zhong said excitedly, Jiang Chen was not dead, which was the biggest surprise for them!

However, Jiang Chen shook his head, his eyes were red, and his forehead was violent. Even if his body was strengthened, he could not hold up a wall for too long!

“Leave me alone, save people first!” Jiang Chen gritted his teeth and said word by word.

“But can you hold it? No, you can’t hold it for too long. Let’s save you first. If we save you, the little girl will be saved!” Wang Jian shook his head.

“Don’t you understand? It’s because I can’t last too long! So I have to save the little girl!” Jiang Chen almost roared: “What if I can’t hold it on the way? Die together! I have to live one! ”

As soon as this remark came out, the audience was silent!

Always have to live…

Jiang Chen’s words, like a needle, hit everyone’s heart!