Chapter 185

Jiang Chen, with the assistance of the take-off and landing aircraft, slowly descended into the deep well!

The pitch-black deep well, like a behemoth with a big mouth wide open, was devouring Jiang Chen bit by bit!

And as time passed, the distance dropped more than ten meters in a blink of an eye!

At the beginning, Jiang Chen looked up and could still see the dim light from the well!

However, looking up now, it was dark, and even the glimmer of the well was invisible!

Everything around was plunged into darkness!

Before he knew it, he plunged directly into a completely dark environment. He couldn't see anything around, and couldn't hear any sound. He could only smell the stench in the soil. He really felt like falling into hell and being imprisoned in a dungeon. Medium!

The key is that the space is still very small, the environment is very humid, which makes people very uncomfortable, and the fear in my heart can't help but exude!

Even if Jiang Chen has a safety rope, the fear in his heart still spreads unconsciously~ out!

This kind of fear stems from human instinct. It is the fear of darkness and the unknown, and the depths of the earth!

No matter who it is, there will be fear in my heart!

After all, this is a 60-meter deep well. If you fall down, if you are buried underneath, the consequences are totally unimaginable and you will die!

? If a person with claustrophobia is trapped in it, it is estimated that they will go crazy on the spot, and then be scared to death!

Here, for the claustrophobic patients, it is simply hell!

I can't imagine that a little girl was trapped for more than ten hours in such an environment!

People can't help but admire the little girl's courage, but she also loves the little girl. In such a dark environment, she must be very scared, desperate, scared and helpless!

This also prompted Jiang Chen to speed up, and the reason why the little girl was picked out!

However, although Jiang Chen was anxious, the surrounding environment was harsh, and fear spread in his heart, his professionalism still kept him calm!

He calmly turned on the searchlight on his head, relying on the dim light to observe everything around him!

I saw that there was mud all around, and there was no hard rock formation, and due to continuous heavy rain, the soil was penetrated by rain and became softer!

This is why the drilling machine can drill a 59-meter-deep well in just over five hours!

If you change to a normal soil layer, the drilling machine will have to work for at least three days to drill to this depth!

Of course, there are also emergencies, the reason why the drilling workers are forcibly speeding up the drilling, otherwise the drilling machine will not be broken, and the drill bit will not be cracked!

However, moist soil can also cause two serious problems!

The first is the moist soil, which will soften the soil and increase the risk of the collapse of the deep well!

The second one is that it will become more slippery. I wonder if the little girl on the other side can hold on!

The most important thing is that now there is a thunderstorm again, and the rain will seep into the ground again, so that the probability of the occurrence of the two risks will rise straight!