Chapter 68

“Doctor Fang? Why are you here?”

Jiang Chen asked with a look of surprise.

Fang Qingyan shook her white coat and said, “Isn’t this obvious?”

Jiang Chen slapped his forehead and realized that Fang Qingyan is a doctor at the First People’s Hospital. Isn’t it normal here?

“Fortunately, at that time, your teammates went up and rescued you, otherwise…the consequences will not be imagined!” Fang Qingyan said solemnly. Looking back now, they are still a little scared.

Jiang Chen smiled, feeling warm in his heart. At the most critical moment, Liu Yang and Fatty Zhao insisted on returning to rescue him, and their feelings were self-evident.

“Turn around and let me see how the wound is healing.” Fang Qingyan said softly.

“I don’t feel the pain anymore, shouldn’t it be a big deal?” Jiang Chen said.

“Don’t look at the small wound, it will be terrible if you are infected with suppuration. I will listen to you in the fire scene. Shouldn’t I listen to me here?” Fang Qingyan said solemnly.

Jiang Chen nodded helplessly and turned around.

Fang Qingyan picked up Jiang Chen’s clothes, uncovered the gauze and looked at the wound, and said, “You are in good health, and the wound is healed very well, but no matter how good your health is, if you continue to toss like this, one day you will collapse. I’ll send some nutritional products to your organization later, so you have to eat them on time!”

“Huh?” Jiang Chen was a little surprised, always feeling that Fang Qingyan was a little weird to herself!

When he turned around, Fang Qingyan had already sat down, skillfully taking out an apple from the fruit basket and peeling it.

“Do you… like to eat apples?” Jiang Chen asked suspiciously.

“This is for you. In addition to those injuries, your lungs have also been injured. Eat lightly and eat more fruits, which is beneficial to your body’s recovery.” Fang Qingyan said without raising his head, looking serious.

Jiang Chen swallowed and looked at Fang Qingyan, who was wearing a white coat and peeling apples, suddenly felt that she was really good-looking!

Moreover, it is a little different from what you imagined. Could it be that you made a mistake in your judgment?

“Eat it!”

At this time, Fang Qingyan had already peeled the apple and handed it to Jiang Chen.

Jiang Chen nodded and took the apple, but he didn’t say anything.

“Eat!” Fang Qingyan said with winking beautiful eyes.

“You…you keep looking at me straightforwardly…I can’t eat it…” Jiang Chen said.

Hearing this, Fang Qingyan’s pretty face flushed suddenly, knowing that she was in a gaffe, and hurriedly got up and said: “You have a good rest. I have to go to another room for rounds. If you have any questions, let the nurse call me!”

“Good!” Jiang Chen nodded and watched Fang Qingyan leave.

Kang Dang——

However, as soon as Fang Qingyan left, the door of the ward was pushed open again, and Liu Yang and Fatty Zhao rushed in.

“Oh, Lao Jiang is awake! Hurry! Don’t thank Dad for his life-saving grace!” Fatty Zhao laughed.

“Fuck you!” Jiang Chen cursed angrily.