Chapter 81

Wang Wu didn’t stay too much, and was soon transferred from Zhangjiangkou Fire Squadron. He thought he was going to prepare for the special fire squadron!

Jiang Chen also missed the fire squadron. As for Wang Jian, after asking several times whether Jiang Chen would join the squadron, he didn’t ask any more!

Regarding this, Jiang Chen felt a little strange, it shouldn’t be according to Wang Jian’s character!

However, Jiang Chen didn’t even ask, but Wang Jian didn’t take the initiative to ask, he was also happy!

Now, he only needs to wait quietly for Wang Wu’s notice, and after it is sent to the squadron, he can go to the selection!

If the selection is successful, he will leave the squadron where he has served for two years!

In this regard, he is still a little bit reluctant. In addition to training, every day is cleaning and wiping the fire truck, hoping to leave the best memory for himself.

Moreover, Jiang Chen also actively requested to be on duty, hoping to stay in the squadron for a while and leave a little more thoughtful!

Today, “Twenty Six Zero” day, he and Fatty Zhao, with the newcomers in the team, are training outdoors and are preparing to return to the team.

Jingle Bell–

At this moment, the alarm bell suddenly sounded.

The team members on several fire trucks were shocked and immediately put on their equipment, ready to accept the task at any time!

Jiang Chen’s complexion also changed slightly. He didn’t expect to be alarmed on the way back to the team!

“Jiang Chen, please answer when you receive it!”

Immediately afterwards, Liu Yang’s voice came from the intercom.

“Jiang Chen received it, please speak!”

Jiang Chen replied.

“According to the command center, a fire broke out in a restaurant at No. 342 Lanyue Street and some people were trapped. You should go to the place where the incident occurred and put out the fire immediately!”

Liu Yang said solemnly.

“Received, promise to complete the task!”

Jiang Chen agreed, but his brows wrinkled.

Today is the training day, except for Fatty Zhao, the team he leads are basically newcomers!

Let the newcomer enter the fire scene to put out the fire and save others, he still feels a little worried!

After all, Liu Yang handed over the task to him. What he has to do is not only put out the fire and save people, but also consider the safety of all the team members!

“Ding–”

“Reminder: The emergency rescue mission is released, the mission level is d!”

“Task: Ask the host to immediately go to 342 Lanyue Street, put out the fire, and rescue the trapped people!”

And just as Jiang Chen was thinking, the system sound suddenly sounded!

Every time there is an alarm, the system will report the task accordingly, similar to the previous Zhangjiangkou Bridge accident, the Moore Building accident and so on!

Moreover, the level assessed by the system is also related to the size of the accident, such as the Moore Building accident, which is the largest accident and the most dangerous accident Jiang Chen has experienced since his career. It is rated a level!