Chapter 14

The fire accident has completely ended, but the videos and discussions about Jiang Chen spread rapidly on the Internet like wildfire!

# Jiang Chen, the hero returns! #

What celebrity gossip, what internet celebrity quarrels and other topics, were instantly surpassed by Jiang Chen’s topics, and topped the hot search list!

At the same time, major news media have also published articles one after another!

Penguin News: “The fiery sea is fierce, and the fire is merciless, but Jiang Chen’s desperate back makes us feel the warmth and peace of mind. In the end, he lived up to the expectations and defeated the god of death, and the hero is back!”

Bib News: “The raging fire can not burn the will of the soldiers. There are thousands of difficulties and dangers, and they will eventually be stepped under their feet. They are our guardians!”

Headline news: “Jiang Chen, a great name, a great job as a firefighter, salute you! Great, hero!”

Finally, even the most authoritative daily newspaper published an article on the social platform: “Jiang Chen, showing our fire fighters, we are not afraid of hardship, fear of sacrifice, and dedication to our precious spirit!”

In addition, on the short-view screen, Jiang Chen’s video of climbing a skyscraper with his bare hands, and then fearlessly anomalous, was also published and reposted by many media and the masses, which attracted countless people’s discussions!

“Fuck! That’s awesome!?”

“Climbing the building with bare hands? Is this still a human? It really is the actual version of Spider-Man!”

“Hollywood blockbuster dare not shoot like this, right? Without any protective measures? Just climbed up like this? Invincible!”

“This skill is too powerful, much more powerful than those kung fu superstars who only know how to brag!”

“His name is Jiang Chen? It’s too powerful, and it’s too good-looking. This muscle, I love it! I love it!”

“Blue friend! He is my ideal blue friend!”

“This muscle, wait for my old lady to wipe her saliva!”

“Mom asked me why I was kneeling and playing with my mobile phone…”

“The firefighter is too great, pay tribute to the firefighter, I will also be a firefighter in the future!”

In the past few days, the popularity of Jiang Chen has continued to rise!

Zhangjiangkou Fire Squadron is also extremely lively.

Many people who were rescued came to thank you!

No, a couple, holding a two or three year old child, and holding a seven or eight year old child, came to the fire brigade!

These two children are the two children rescued by Jiang Chen climbing the building with his bare hands.

As for this couple, they are naturally the parents of the child.

However, what Jiang Chen didn’t expect was that the child’s parents were so emotional that they knelt down as soon as they met.

“Thank you, if it weren’t for you, the child would have fallen and his life would be lost!”

“You are the child’s second-born parent, life-saving grace, we really don’t know how to thank you, we kowtow to you, you are the great benefactor of our family!”

Upon seeing this, Jiang Chen stepped forward and hurriedly helped the two of them up and said: “What are you doing? This is where I am responsible. There is nothing to be kind!”

“No, we must thank you, we thank you for the child and gave it a second life!”

“Yes, without you, our home would really be over!”

The two insisted on kneeling and kowtow, and they dragged the two children together!

Helpless, Jiang Chen had no choice but to act: “Look, my captain is here. If you do this, I will be scolded to death by the captain, so get up quickly!”

Hearing this, the couple just got up, still not forgetting to thank them again and again.

Jiang Chen hurriedly changed the subject and said, “I have to educate you. Older children take care of younger children, but it is a very dangerous behavior. Children can’t be taken care of by adults. This accident is a lesson, don’t you think?”

Upon hearing this, the couple showed shame and nodded again and again.

“Yes, we knew it was wrong, and you were educated right!”

“After this incident, we have also realized the seriousness of the incident, and there will never be such a situation in the future!”

Jiang Chen nodded in satisfaction, and then his eyes were attracted by the youngest son in the couple’s arms.

I saw that he kept clamoring about going to see the fire truck, and he seemed to be very interested in the fire truck.

“Haha, this little guy, wants to be a firefighter too?” Jiang Chen laughed.

Unexpectedly, the child’s brother immediately jumped out and said solemnly: “I will be a firefighter when I grow up!”

“Oh? Why?” Jiang Chen asked with a smile.

“Because I imagined being an uncle, being a superman and saving people when in danger!” the little boy replied in an immature voice.

“Okay! Then you have to learn firefighting knowledge from an early age, take a good exercise, and supervise friends and family around you to use fire safely, you know?” Jiang Chen taught.

“En!” The little boy nodded vigorously.

After that, Jiang Chen gave some firefighting education to several people before they left.

However, at this moment, Fatty Zhao on duty ran back, carrying a basket of fruits and pennants, and said: “An old man sent it to us, but he couldn’t push it off!”

Jiang Chen opened the pennant, and there were only four characters on it, “People’s Hero”!

Jiang Chen smiled, he knows who the old man is!

“Where is the old man?” Jiang Chen asked.

“He said, he didn’t want to disturb us and left. He was really stubborn and couldn’t keep it!” said Fatty Zhao.

Hearing that, Jiang Chen smiled bitterly and shook his head, and said: “Set things up and continue training. We can’t slack off, we must be worthy of these four characters!”