Chapter 133

The next day, at noon, after realizing that no one was around, Jiang Chen finally opened his eyes!

Looking at the familiar decoration style, it really is in the First People’s Hospital!

Click ——

And just as he slowly sat up, the door was opened!

A few familiar figures walked in, it turned out to be Wang Jian, Fatty Zhao and Wu Jun!

I saw that the three of them were sticking their canes, their expressions were extremely rich every step they took, and the dirt on their bodies was not clear and clean, and they looked extremely embarrassed!

“Jiang Chen, you are awake!”

When the three of them saw Jiang Chen, they all showed surprises and uttered aloud at the same time.

Jiang Chen smiled bitterly and said, “Oh, I actually woke up yesterday!”

“How is it possible? When I came to see you yesterday, you were still in a coma!” Fatty Zhao questioned.

Wang Jian and Wu Jun also nodded one after another.

They woke up two days ago, but Jiang Chen was the only one who did not wake up, so everyone was very worried and would check it out once a day!

They came to check yesterday, Jiang Chen was clearly not awake!

Jiang Chen smiled bitterly and said: “I was pretending, don’t you know that Fang Qingyan and Wen Yin take turns to look after me every day. After I woke up and died yesterday, they happened to be by my side. I’m really embarrassed to wake up. !”

Wang Jian and others twitched their mouths. They also met Fang Qingyan and Wen Yin once, and they had to say that they were both super beauties!

Everyone is eager to take care of such beauties. How do you look at Jiang Chen’s appearance and still look depressed?

“Isn’t it nice to be taken care of by a beautiful woman? Why do you look reluctant to look at you?” Wang Jian asked suspiciously.

Jiang Chen shook his head and sighed: “You don’t know, as long as I am injured, they will definitely take care of me without leaving any room for me. I have no personal space at all. Starting from the hospital in Nanzhou County, They have been by my side, sleeping on the side of my bed every night. I saw that I had bought a bed to accompany me before yesterday, and they plan to live with me. You said that there are two women and one man in a lonely room. How proper are they? Am I that kind of person?”

Hearing that, Wan Jian and the others turned strange.

But Jiang Chen continued to sigh, “Also, look at them. They even made two lucky bracelets for me and bought flowers for me. The influence is not good, the influence is not good!”

“Also, don’t you know that they are best friends, and they all like me. If I treat one of them well, the other will be unhappy. A little carelessness will destroy the relationship between their best friends. Headache! Headache!”

As the voice fell, the atmosphere in the air became weird.

The trio of Wang Jian looked at Jiang Chen who sighed again and again, and Jiang Chen was deeply saddened. They didn’t know why, but they also felt a little bit of pain in their hearts.The life that Jiang Chen spurned, I don’t know why Wang Jian and others began to think about it, and the envy and jealousy in his heart were to the extreme!

“Then why are you embarrassed?” Wang Jian couldn’t help but asked curiously.

Jiang Chen coughed embarrassingly, and said: “Don’t you see it? I am cleaner than you! When I woke up yesterday, they happened to wipe F*ck body once a day… I’m really embarrassed. , How embarrassed after waking up? You say yes? Fortunately, I held back it. As soon as I noticed that they were not there today, I quickly woke up so as not to be rubbed by them again!”