Chapter 184

Kang Dang——

During the heavy rain, only the drilling rig that was being continuously selected shook suddenly, and then a clear loud noise erupted!

Soon after, the drilling rig stopped and billowing black smoke came out!

Everyone's complexion changed drastically, and there was a bad premonition in their hearts!

Zhang Dasheng immediately rushed to the workers and asked: "What's the situation?"

At this time, Zhou Long and Jiang Chen also trot up quickly.

"It seems that there is a problem with the drill bit, which caused the machine to overload!" the worker explained.

"Is this situation serious?" Zhou Long asked hurriedly.

"I don't know, it depends on the drill bit. If the drill bit drops, it will be troublesome. Either find a crane, and then go down and lift the drill bit, or change the drill bit to another place and drill again!" the worker said.

"Quick! Take a look!" Zhou Long said hurriedly.

The worker nodded, and then began to operate, retracting the drill bit to check the condition of the drill bit.

At this moment, the hearts of the audience all mentioned their throats!

When the house leaked, it happened to rain overnight. The arrival of thunderstorms increased the difficulty of rescue and increased the risk. I didn't expect the machine to have a problem!

After a while, the machine rose up, and the workers immediately stepped forward to check!

"How is it?" Zhou Long asked.

"Fortunately, the drill bit is still on it and it didn't fall off, but the drill bit cracked and the machine had some malfunction!" the worker explained.

"Can this be fixed?" Zhou Long asked.

"Yes!" The worker nodded firmly.

Hearing this, everyone breathed a sigh of relief!

However, Jiang Chen frowned and continued to ask: "How long will it take to fix it? We don't have much time!"

Jiang Chen's problem is hit the nail on the head!

If the repair time is too long, the little girl will be even more dangerous!

The worker frowned and said, "The drill bit needs to be replaced. Bring a new one."

"We have a new drill at the rental station, but... but it takes at least an hour to come and go!" Zhang Dasheng said with an ugly expression.

"Moreover, it takes at least two hours to repair the machine," the worker added.

Hearing this, everyone's hearts sank again!

It will take at least two hours to get the machine to run again!

At present, the heavy rain is getting heavier. It is too difficult and too dangerous for the little girl to hold on for at least two more hours!

"Mom, I'm scared... I'm so hungry... I'm so tired... I really want to sleep... It's so dark here... Come and save me... Come and save Yingying..."

In the surveillance video, the little girl's desperate cry was heard.

With this cry, the hearts of those who listened to it were broken!

Everyone can't imagine how terrifying and painful it is for a six or seven-year-old child whose only son has been trapped underneath for more than ten hours!