Chapter 164

At this time, Jiang Chen and the others were struggling with the impact of the current, gritted their teeth and finally walked to the 60th meter area!

“Stop! Fatty Zhao, leave it to you here!” Jiang Chen ordered.

“Okay! Be careful!” Fatty Zhao resolutely agreed, and slammed his legs into the clay to stabilize his body.

Here, it can be regarded as the central area of ​​the river. The water level is very deep and the current is the most urgent. It can be said that it is the most dangerous area!

Jiang Chen gave this area to Fatty Zhao, and also believed in Fatty Zhao’s abilities!

At the same time, when Jiang Chen did this, he also gave his life to the fat man!

Because this is exactly the central area, Fatty Zhao, as the hub of the central area, is very central, no matter who has an accident before and after, he must immediately rescue him!

Fatty Zhao naturally knew this too, so he was very firm, and he looked like death at home!

Jiang Chen didn’t say much, and took Wu Jun and others, and went on!

Han Ziyang was placed in the 70-meter area, and Wu Jun was placed in the 80-meter area!

In the end, there is a distance of twenty meters left!

These twenty meters are already the limit for the soldiers!

The arrangement of several tens of meters behind Jiang Chen is completely arranged according to everyone’s physical strength and condition!

Han Ziyang’s physical fitness is obviously poor and his condition is very bad, so Jiang Chen first arranged him in the 70-meter area and stopped him from walking!

This is considered to be time for Han Ziyang to rest, otherwise if Han Ziyang continues to follow along, it is likely to cause an accident due to lack of physical strength!

Therefore, the scheduling of personnel is also an extremely prudent thing for Jiang Chen!

He must grasp everyone’s limits and arrange everyone at the point most suitable for them. A little carelessness may cause catastrophe!

Then, reaching an area of ​​80 meters, Jiang Chen arranged Wu Jun.

Wu Jun is a recognized physical expert in the team!

However, even he, when he reached the last 80 meters, was already tired and swayed, and he seemed to be washed away by the flood at any time!

Jiang Chen originally wanted to arrange him to an area of ​​90 meters and accompany him to the end.

It seems that it is no longer possible!

However, what surprised Jiang Chen was that Wang Jian persisted to the end!

In fact, regardless of qualifications or experience, Wang Jian is the strongest person in the team except Zhou Long!

After all, he used to be the captain of the fire brigade in the financial district!

He is definitely the most neglected member!

“Can you persist?” Jiang Chen asked.

“You look down on me?” Wang Jian said with a smile.

“Okay! Persevere! Let’s rush!” Jiang Chen laughed, and then quickened his pace.

Wang Jian hurriedly followed until he was 90 meters away from the shore.

In this scene, due to the heavy rain, the soldiers on the shore may not see clearly when their sight is blocked!

However, the netizens in the live broadcast room can see clearly through the focus of the camera!