Chapter 24

Ordinary people, even standing on the edge of the bridge, would have their legs weakened, let alone hanging down with a rope!

Just thinking about it makes people shudder, sweaty hands and feet!

If there are people who are afraid of heights standing here, they will definitely be frightened and fainted!

However, Jiang Chen jumped down without any hesitation!

However, downhill is not as simple as everyone thinks, especially when there are no dependencies!

For example, if you descent from the upper floor, you can also attach to the wall and let your feet rest on the wall to control the speed, save energy, use the strength to drop, etc., similar to rock climbing!

But Jiang Chen is now purely suspended in mid-air, and he can only descend manually, controlling the rope on his chest, and then relying on the power of the pulley to slide down little by little!

This requires great courage, but also huge experience and physical support!

The point is, now that the wind and rain are in great trouble, it is very difficult for Jiang Chen to even open his eyes!

In this way, it greatly increased the difficulty of rescue, not to mention, his own continuous swing in the air also increased the risk factor!

It should be noted that downhill is a project with a high risk factor, especially when the weather conditions are bad, it is not 100% safe!

Therefore, this is also an adventure and challenge for Jiang Chen!

Everyone on the bridge looked at Jiang Chen, who was declining, and his heart hung up, clenching his fists involuntarily.

However, since Jiang Chen can make this decision, he is naturally confident in himself!

Training on weekdays is not for nothing!

The so-called raising soldiers for a thousand days, using soldiers for a while, this is the case!

After a while, Jiang Chen came to the top of Cayenne, and he could clearly see that Cayenne was swaying diagonally below him.

Jiang Chen did not call the emergency personnel, he wanted to confirm the status of the trapped personnel.

Since Cayenne was head down and the trapped person was in the cab again, he immediately descended to a height parallel to the cab and moved as close to the door as possible.

I saw that the windows of the cab had been completely shattered, and the trapped persons inside could be clearly seen.

This is Jiang Chen’s first close contact with a trapped person!

She is a woman with a slender body and long black hair hanging down her shoulders.

Jiang Chen estimated that the other party should be very young!

However, the point is that she actually lay motionless on the steering wheel!

This makes Jiang Chen’s heart cold, for fear of her being hurt!

“Are you OK?”

As the rain was too loud, Jiang Chen roared.

At this time, the trapped person sitting in the cab suddenly trembled, slowly raised his head and looked at Jiang Chen.

When Jiang Chen saw her look, he was taken aback!

She is beautiful, like a princess left on earth!

Even if Jiang Chen is used to seeing beautiful women, he can’t help but shine!

Her facial features are small and exquisite, and her eyes are clear and bright, which is extremely delicate and refined!

Temperament, just like the ladies of the ancient scholarly family, dignified and elegant, quiet and delicate!

To describe it with a poem from “The Walk of Beauty” by Du Fu, a poet in the Tang Dynasty: “Too strong and honest, and the texture is fine and fleshy!” It’s not an exaggeration!

The point is that when she looked at Jiang Chen at this time, her eyes were red, tears were dripping, and her eyes were full of panic and panic!

However, there is a hint of stubbornness in it, which shows that she still has a strong heart under the soft and quiet appearance!

This made her, when faced with such a dangerous situation, she did not cry like an ordinary girl.

However, the more she is like this, the more distressed she feels, and she has an urge to rush to protect!

“Woo…I…Woo…I’m not hurt…”

After seeing Jiang Chen, she could no longer maintain her stubborn appearance and couldn’t help crying!

However, she was also afraid, she didn’t dare to move at all, she didn’t even dared to cry, she forcibly endured her crying.

“I… Am I going to die…”

The girl covered her mouth and choked.

“No! You will not die!” Jiang Chen resolutely said: “I will take you up! Don’t worry!”

“But… but I can’t get out… My leg is stuck… It seems… it seems to be bleeding, it’s cold…” The girl choked.

“Don’t think about it, it doesn’t matter if you get stuck, isn’t there still me? I just came down to save you, but if I get down, I won’t let you die!” Jiang Chen said decisively.

He clearly knows that the girl’s emotions are very important.

If you can stabilize the girl’s emotions and let her cooperate with the rescue, it will greatly save time!

Therefore, to appease rescuers is also a compulsory course for firefighters!

So he changed the subject and said: “By the way, can you tell me, what is your name?”

“Me?” The girl was stunned. She didn’t expect Jiang Chen to chat with herself at this time.

She thought a little, choked up and said: “I…named…Wen Yin…”

“Wen Yin? What a good name!” Jiang Chen laughed and said, “From the “Qin Feng-Xiao Jie” in the Book of Songs,’Wen Yin Changhu, drive me to banquet’, right?”

“how do you know?”

Wen Yin was obviously attracted by Jiang Chen and was surprised.

Jiang Chen smiled and said: “It’s not difficult. The meaning of this sentence is soft and quiet on the outside, but strong and firm on the inside. It is just like the name, and looks very similar to you!”