Chapter 190

While talking, Jiang Chen took out the portable tin foil blanket he was carrying around his waist, and took out the water and food together!

"Yingying, you must be very hungry? Eat something, drink some water first, and choke carefully." Jiang Chen said softly.

Yingying nodded obediently, then hugged the mineral water, just poured it out, and then picked up the bread and gobbled it up!

Obviously, the little guy has been trapped in the well for more than ten hours and has been suffocated~ broken!

Jiang Chen laughed blankly and said: "Slow down, no one will rob you, it's all yours!"

"Hee hee!" Yingying grinned, six-year-old children, so hungry, how can they manage so much, still gulping-gulping.

Jiang Chen saw this scene in his eyes and felt distressed. He didn't say anything, just opened the folded tin foil blanket and wrapped Yingying.

The tin foil blanket, also known as the "space blanket", is a kind of life-saving equipment. It is very light and portable. When folded, it is smaller than the palm of an adult. It has no weight and weighs only a few dozen grams at most!

However, don't underestimate this gadget. It is an artifact for outdoor camping and survival. Under extreme conditions, if you have this gadget, you might be able to save your life!

Its exterior design is generally silver or gold, with a strong reflective effect, so that rescuers can find trapped people in the wilderness or ruins!

Its main function is to effectively keep warm. A small piece can wrap the whole body and lock the body's heat. It is more effective than ordinary blankets and quilts!

At the same time, it also has the effects of waterproof, rainproof, moisture-proof and insect-proof!

It can be used in many situations, such as field exploration, survey, tourism, sudden natural disasters, outdoor camping insulation, heavy snow, strong wind and other weather

The magic is that its main function is not only cold resistance and heat preservation in severe cold climates, but also heat insulation in extreme heat!

Therefore, such a small gadget actually has great functions. It is an essential emergency survival equipment for outdoor explorers and rescuers.

The most important thing is that this little guy works and is not expensive. You can usually buy one for a few dollars. It is a must-have item for traveling at home!

During the Great Earthquake, the refuge used life-saving blankets to keep the victims warm because there were no extra beds and heating equipment. The application range is very wide!

At this time, after Jiang Chen wrapped Yingying with an emergency life-saving blanket, the effect was very significant. After a while, Yingying's body temperature returned to normal, and her little hands were not as cold as before!

However, staying like this is no way. Jiang Chen looked up at the deep well mouth without any light, and silently prayed in his heart that the players would come to support soon. He didn't care, mainly because Yingying was very young and didn't know if he was injured. , Must return to the ground quickly for treatment and psychological comfort.

...

At the same time, on the ground, the motors and pulleys on the take-off and landing aircraft are still rotating, and the speed is getting faster and faster.

Almost everyone gathered at the head of the well, waiting for Jiang Chen's return!

They didn't know the underground situation at all, and they didn't know whether Yingying fell into the underground river or was rescued by Jiang Chen again!