Chapter 139

“By the way, let’s try if the new shoes and new clothes are suitable. We also bought them according to your height. If they are not suitable, we can return them.” Fang Qingyan smiled gently.

“Yes, let’s try it first, it will definitely look good!” Wen Yin also smiled.

Fang Qingyan and Wen Yin took the initiative to take out all the clothes and began to try them on for Li Yang.

The originally dull atmosphere was instantly broken by the two!

I have to say that Fang Qingyan and Wen Yin are very attractive, and they also show their own different sides, very gentle, as if they are really Li Yang’s two big sisters!

In front of outsiders, Fang Qingyan and Wen Yin were like two lofty goddesses, not daring to approach them.

However, in front of Li Yang, it was the opposite. They showed a very affinity, and they did not make Li Yang feel the slightest sense of distance. They were very kind!

Jiang Chen saw everything in his eyes, and couldn’t help but smile with satisfaction.

However, the problem soon appeared!

I saw that after Li Yang put on his coat, he started trying on his pants.

At this time, everyone saw Li Yang’s amputated right leg.

Li Yang’s right leg trousers were empty, and his entire calf was amputated!

Fang Qingyan and Wen Yin’s body trembled even more. Seeing the eight-year-old boy in front of them, there was no right leg, and they felt a lot of emotions in their hearts!

The atmosphere solidified again.

For a while, Fang Qingyan and Wen Yin didn’t know what to say!

On the contrary, Li Yang smiled relievedly, and obediently changed the subject, and said, “Sister, I think the clothes are a bit bigger!”

Hearing this, Fang Qingyan and Wen Yin’s heart seemed to have been hit hard by an iron hammer!

They didn’t expect that Li Yang would take the initiative to help them avoid topics. He was sensible and unexpected, and he was strong and distressed!

Ever since, Fang Qingyan and Wen Yin nodded one after another.

“Yeah… it seems to be really big…” Wen Yin said with his head buried, holding back tears.

“Or, let’s change it.” Fang Qingyan also pretended to smile with composure.

“No need!” Li Yang shook his head, and simply smiled: “These are given to me by my sisters. They don’t need to be changed. They should be bigger. I can still wear them when I grow up!”

Hearing this, Fang Qingyan and Wen Yin took a deep breath, and rubbed Li Yang’s head forbearing crying.

“Yang Yang, you are so good, you are the most sensible child my sister has ever seen!” Fang Qingyan smiled softly.

“Yes, I hope you will have hope in life in the future. Your life is still a long way away!” Wen Yin also said with a smile.

“En!” Li Yang nodded decisively, then turned his gaze to Jiang Chen’s newly bought shoes.

“Want to wear it?”

Jiang Chen saw everything in his eyes and asked.

“En!” Li Yang nodded.

Jiang Chen smiled slightly, went up to take out the shoes, and said, “Brother, help you. The shoes must fit your feet. It doesn’t matter if they are big or small, do you understand?”