Chapter 161

Of course, Jiang Chen didn’t know anything about Qiu Feng’s inner changes. He waved his hand casually and said disapprovingly: “It’s all small things, what’s the current situation?”

Qiu Feng also knew that it was not the time to thank, so he introduced his on-site situation with a serious face.

“Now, according to Zhang Hong, we are not far from the village!”

“However, there is still a difficulty at the moment. The road ahead has been washed away again!”

Jiang Chen nodded, he had already seen it, their current location was actually a small soil slope, the area that was not submerged by big water was not big, and there was still a rushing river in front of them.

The width of the river is at least 100 meters, and you can reach the opposite bank if you cross this 100-meter river area!

They can see it with naked eyes, and there is a row of stone platforms protruding from the water on the opposite bank!

According to Zhang Hong, there should be “three, four, three” that should be the area of ​​the village, so next, they must cross the turbulent river again to truly reach the village!

At present, the geographical location of the entire small village is actually in a low-lying area surrounded by valleys on both sides.

And such a geographical location has just become the catharsis of rainwater and rivers!

Therefore, big water converged directly from the surrounding valleys, or small streams and rivers, and caused a big flood, which directly submerged the low-lying area where the village was located!

In the entire area, there are only a few highlands, and the roof has not been washed or flooded!

It can be seen that in such an environment, it is indeed very dangerous for the trapped villagers. It is indeed difficult for them to escape through the river that flooded the entire village!

Moreover, it is also difficult for ordinary rescue teams to get in and carry out rescue operations!

The key is that the heavy rains are still going on, and I am afraid that it will not be long before, as the water accumulates, the only remaining highlands in the valley will be completely submerged!

Therefore, Zhou Long and others are urgently discussing rescue plans, and riding through the current torrent is the top priority!

“Can a hovercraft? We drive the hovercraft and go directly to the opposite stone platform. You should be able to see the trapped villagers, and then you can start rescue!” Wang Jian suggested.

Zhou Long shook his head, and said solemnly: “The portable hovercraft we carry has no engines and can only be moved by humans. It cannot be controlled at all in the turbulent river and will be washed away directly!”

Wang Jian glanced at the river, sighed helplessly, and said, “What should I do?”

Zhou Long frowned, picked up a branch, stabbed it towards the water, and said, “The water here shouldn’t be too deep. Let’s continue driving and rushing over. It should be fine!”

“Yes! We rushed over just now, and we should be able to rush over this time too!” Wang Jian said.

“Yes, our cars are all specially modified vehicles specially used for wading. The water is more than one meter deep, there should be no problem!” Wu Jun also said.

“I think it can, time waits for no one! Let’s act now!” Fatty Zhao also agreed.

Zhou Long nodded, and was about to give an order.