Chapter 155

After getting the news, the host and photographer were also taken aback by Jiang Chen’s crazy behavior.

Even the host’s tone of speech became trembling: “Dear audience…just…just now we just got the news, it turns out…it turns out that Jiang Chen was going to jump directly from the roof of the car and fix the steel cable… ”

As soon as this statement came out, the audience in the live broadcast room all jumped up!

“Fuck! Is he serious? Is he crazy!”

“He must be crazy! He must be crazy!”

“This is crazy too!”

“The fire truck was swaying non-stop, there was still heavy rain outside, and the roof of the car was very slippery. He actually wanted to jump over from the roof!”

“Now, I finally know why he wants to untie the safety rope. He thinks the safety rope is a cumbersome!”

“But, in this way, wouldn’t his only safety measure be gone? If he didn’t jump over it? If he fell into the water? Wouldn’t it be washed away by the river in an instant?”

“Oh my God! This risk factor is too big-right!”

“The point is, have you seen it? The distance between the two cars is at least eight meters, plus it’s still raining outside. It’s too difficult to jump over, right? It’s impossible!”

“Furthermore, if you just jump over, you have to successfully grab the car behind, so the landing point of the jump must be very precise, otherwise the landing point is not accurate and you can’t catch the car behind. Jiang Chen still Will fall into the water!”

“The difficulty of this risk is simply against the sky, okay!”

“Although I admire Jiang Chen’s courage! However, in my opinion, this is an impossible task. He must be crazy! He must be crazy!”

In fact, everyone’s worries are not wrong. It’s raining heavily outside, fire trucks are constantly being moved by heavy water, and the roof is slippery. The distance between the vehicles is more than eight meters. There is no safety rope to protect them. Jump to the footing point accurately and stabilize your body, otherwise, you will fall into the water and be washed away by the flood, the risk factor is too great, and the difficulty is too great!

Let alone jumping under such conditions, even on flat ground, under the same conditions, ordinary people cannot complete it, or no one dares to jump at all, even this unrealistic idea. There will be!

It’s no wonder that everyone thinks Jiang Chen must be crazy 1

However, in Jiang Chen’s view, this is the only way at present!

Of course, Jiang Chen has his own confidence and self-confidence, he is not a fool, and he will not do things that are sure to die!

His confidence comes from his long jump skills!

His long jump skills are currently only level one!

To be safe, Jiang Chen used all his remaining 10 skill points to upgrade!

In an instant, the long jump skill was upgraded to Level 2!

Jiang Chen could obviously feel that his legs had changed, and a tingling sensation spread all over his legs!

However, after the tingling sensation passed, there seemed to be a warm current that walked around in the legs, very comfortable!

At the same time, Jiang Chen clearly felt that his legs were full of immense power!