Chapter 30

“Congratulations to the host, successfully rescued one of the trapped personnel and obtained the skill [First Long Jump]!”

“Congratulations to the host, successfully completed the b+ level rescue mission and gained the ability [Perception Space]!”

“Congratulations to the host, get additional rewards, 100 points!”

A series of system sounds echoed in Jiang Chen’s mind!

After a while, Jiang Chen came back to his senses!

He really felt that some changes had taken place in his body, and he had a lot of knowledge and experience related to long jump in his mind!

Moreover, the muscles of his legs seem to be stronger than before, full of explosive power!

This is the change brought about by the [long jump] skill!

Jiang Chen was a little surprised. He didn’t expect that he would actually acquire skills related to “long jump”, similar to swimming skills!

He has a wealth of long jump experience and ability, and his jumping ability has increased too much than before!

Perhaps in the eyes of most people, the skill of long jump is very tasteless!

This is the same as swimming skills. Jiang Chen felt very tasteless when he acquired swimming skills.

However, today, swimming skills have saved Jiang Chen!

Therefore, Jiang Chen will not underestimate any skill!

He clearly knows that the more skills he knows, the more people he can save, and the better he can save himself in times of crisis!

However, what he was curious about was that whether it was rock climbing or swimming before, once he got it, he was a grandmaster.

But in this long jump, only one level was achieved, and there was no one step in place. There should be a lot of room for improvement!

Because, Jiang Chen feels that his legs have undergone tremendous changes, and his long jump ability is not below the world championship!

This is only Level One, what if it is upgraded to Level Two? What about level three? What about level four? can not imagine!

Does it really become Superman at that time?

Jiang Chen deeply felt the [Long Jump] skill, and felt that this skill, or this type of skill, has a lot of room for growth!

Then, he locked his mind on the ability [Perception Space]!

[Perception Space]: Open up a prototype space centered on the host, with a diameter of 50 meters. The host can perceive all dangers in the space 10 seconds in advance!
Jiang Chen was stunned!

The reward he most looks forward to every time is ability!

Because, so far, the two abilities he has obtained are extremely against the sky!

The first is the [Heaven Rewarding for Diligence] ability, which can improve Jiang Chen’s various physical qualities all the time, making his strength and physical strength, as well as all aspects, far beyond ordinary people!

It is important to know that the personal foundation of a firefighter is very important, and hard training is to lay a solid foundation!

And [Heaven’s Reward] has made Jiang Chen an invincible existence in terms of physical foundation!

After that, the ability to “rest and rejuvenate” can recover 50% of the physical strength and injuries in a very short time!

You need to know that in any rescue, the injury and physical exhaustion are enough to make yourself fatal!

Just like Jiang Chen just fell into the water, if he hadn’t recovered from his injury, how could he swim ashore so easily!

This gave Jiang Chen a means to save his life under extreme crisis conditions!

And now, Jiang Chen has gained the ability to [perceive space] again!

Open up a space with a diameter of 50 meters, centered on Jiang Chen, and perceive all the dangers in the space 10 seconds in advance!

You need to know that in the fire scene, there are many dangers, and no one knows what will happen in the next second, whether there will be danger, and it may be killed at any time!

However, with the ability to “perceive space”, Jiang Chen was able to predict the impending danger around him 10 seconds in advance, and react!

This skill, at the scene of the disaster, is simply a magical skill!

In this way, due to the 50-meter diameter range, Jiang Chen can not only predict the danger and save himself, but also save everyone in this range!

That’s too buggy!

However, what makes Jiang Chen curious is whether he can acquire such a powerful ability every time!

Finally, Jiang Chen shook his head. From the announcement of the system, it can be seen that it should be related to the level of the task. The higher the level of the completed task, the stronger the ability obtained!

This time, Jiang Chen completed a b+ level task, and the reward he received was also b+ level, so he was rewarded with such a high-quality ability!

Moreover, Jiang Chen has a faint feeling that, like the three high-quality abilities he has currently obtained, there should be a lot of room for improvement!

Since skills can be upgraded, can abilities also be upgraded?