Chapter 169

It’s just that the villagers didn’t expect it!

This temporary built bridge, even if there is only a short ladder on the bridge, is unexpectedly stable. Even if the elderly and children walk on it, they can stand firm and won’t fall over!

Of course, the villagers also know clearly that this is not a real bridge after all, but a human bridge built by soldiers!

The fact that the bridge can be so stable is definitely the intention of the soldiers. In order to take care of them, the young and the weak, they try to keep the bridge as stable as possible!

In this way, it is not difficult to imagine that the soldiers who acted as bridge piers below must bear and pay a huge amount!

This made the villagers feel warm and moved!

At the same time, their desperate and fearful hearts have finally settled down!

After all, there are such warriors and guardians who save them, and it seems that no matter how great difficulties and disasters they are, they can be overcome by warriors. How can they be uneasy?

Of course, the villagers also know clearly that now is not the time to be hypocritical and thank the soldiers.

Their greatest gratitude and help to the soldiers now is to pass the bridge quickly so that the soldiers can get out of the water easily and safely!

Ever since, they almost walked on the pedestrian bridge one meter apart, and started running along the pedestrian bridge towards the opposite bank!

In this way, the fighters below, almost every two fighters at the intersection, have to bear the weight passed by the two people when they are running!

This weight is not only the weight of the villagers, but also the power they fall and release when they run!

It’s like, you can bear a person stepping on your back on your stomach, but you can’t bear the power that he brings when he jumps up on your back and then falls!

And, more importantly, because the soldiers have to hold short ladders, they basically rely on their arms to support them!

Even if the soldiers train every day, even if their strength is much greater than that of ordinary people, when dozens of people are running on the short ladders they support, they will still be unable to bear it!

Many soldiers felt severe pain in their arms, and began to tremble violently, as if they would be unable to hold on for the next moment!

Jiang Chen was at the very end, seeing everything in his eyes, and said angrily: “Everyone is holding on, the villagers are still on the top, absolutely can’t let go!”

“what!”

Hearing this, the soldiers roared.

They know that this human bridge is supported by the strength of the group. If any point fails, the entire bridge will also collapse!

If the pedestrian bridge breaks down, all the villagers on the bridge will fall into the water in an instant and be washed away by the flood!

Such a consequence is totally unimaginable!

Soldiers, absolutely will not allow such a thing to happen!

They are here!

The villagers actually believed them!

They can’t let the villagers down, and can’t let the villagers get into a dangerous situation again!

As a result, the soldiers roared, their eyes full of bloodshot eyes, and their complexions flushed red, and they looked particularly hideous!