Chapter 187

As soon as this remark came out, everyone on the scene was shocked, and they leaned closer to check, wishing to shove their heads into the screen!

I saw that in the surveillance video, the soil above the little girl's head really showed signs of loosening, and as time passed, the frequency of loosening was increasing!

Could it be that Jiang Chen dug through?

Unbelievable colors appeared in everyone's eyes!

After all, how long has this been since? Starting from the time Jiang Chen went down the well, at most forty minutes have passed!

Excluding the ten-minute descent time, that is to say, Jiang Chen dug a passage of about seven meters after only 30 minutes of digging?

This is also incredible, everyone can't believe their eyes, can't imagine that everything is true!

Even, many people guess that this is just a simple soil loosening, not Jiang Chen at all!

However, in the next second, the answer will be revealed!

I saw that in the surveillance video, a mass of mud was dug out, and then a pair of hands stretched out from the small hole to dig out all the surrounding mud, revealing a big hole!

02   And in the hole, there is a shimmering flicker!

Looking along the dim light, a figure is constantly digging in the hole!

This person is no one else, but Jiang Chen!

He really did it!

It took less than half an hour to dig through a channel more than seven meters long and reach the deep well where the little girl was trapped!

At this moment, while everyone in the audience was surprised, they couldn't help jumping up in excitement.

The host is also the first time, facing the camera to report.

"A miracle! This is another miracle! Jiang Chen finally reached the deep well where the little girl was trapped. It only took him 30 minutes to dig a passage that ran through the two deep wells nearly seven meters away, which was longer than planned. , More than twice as fast, it is a miracle! He did it!"

After hearing this, the netizens in the live broadcast room could not help but exclaim!

"Fuck! It's Jiang Chen! It's really Jiang Chen! I saw it!"

"Jiang Chen is amazing! This speed is simply against the sky!"

"I heard you right? It only took 30 minutes, half of the time used by the rescue plan, to dug a passage nearly seven meters away? This is too awesome!"

"Is this really something human can do?"

"Theoretically speaking, it is indeed achievable by manpower, but it will cost a lot of physical strength!"

"Jiang Chen is probably desperate to dig through this tunnel!"

"Isn't this exactly Jiang Chen's usual style? As long as he is involved in rescue, no matter what, he will be extremely desperate!"

"Great! We can finally rescue the little girl!"

"Little girl, finally getting out of sleep!"

...

At the same time, at a depth of 60 meters underground, Jiang Chen dug a hole directly above the little girl's location!

As for why dig a hole above the little girl's location, instead of digging a hole next to it? Digging a hole next to it is easier to rescue!