Chapter 144

Many people who even watched the live broadcast came for Jiang Chen!

It is true that Jiang Chen has accumulated a huge number of potential fans after the previous accumulation of popularity!

The key point is that it is not easy to see Jiang Chen’s live broadcast. This time it is Jiang Chen’s live broadcast debut. A large number of fans will definitely not miss this opportunity, so they flocked!

It can be seen with the naked eye that the number of viewers in the live broadcast room is soaring, and the popularity is rising by four digits and four digits!

It only took less than a minute, and not long after it opened, it has already rushed to the top five live broadcast rooms of the popularity list, soaring again, and directly aspired to the top of the popularity list!

“Jiang Chen!”

“Jiang Chen!”

“Wow! Is Jiang Chen finally showing up?”

“My god! Come out quickly, I’m already eager to see through!”

“Jiang Chen’s live broadcast debut, I’m really looking forward to it!”

“I’m ready to lick the screen!”

“Captain this week, it’s really going to happen!”

“Hahaha! Know what we want to see!”

“Captain Zhou is also mighty!”

And just as the live broadcast was soaring and netizens cheered, Jiang Chen wore his training shirt and trot all the way to the camera.

“Report!” Jiang Chen stood straight.

“Next, it’s up to you to receive comrade reporters and conduct a live broadcast!” Zhou Long ordered.

“Understand!” Jiang Chen nodded sonorously. 337

Then Zhou Long turned around and left straight away.

At the same time, the camera in the live studio was finally aimed at Jiang Chen!

Jiang Chen’s appearance was also shown in the live broadcast room for the first time.

The viewers in the live broadcast room are completely crazy!

“Fuck! So handsome!”

“My god! This is too handsome!”

“It looks more handsome than the interview on TV!”

“Yeah, every time I watched it in an interview, Jiang Chen was very embarrassed and dirty. This time, my god, this handsome guy is too clean!”

“The whole body is full of charm!”

The host is obviously also Jiang Chen’s little fan. The moment he saw Jiang Chen, a pair of beautiful eyes kept shining, rushed up and laughed: “Jiang Chen? Captain Jiang, hello, I am the live broadcast room of ccdv. host!”

After speaking, the host stretched out his hand to shake hands with Jiang Chen.

Jiang Chen smiled slightly and shook hands with the host politely!

But who knows, Jiang Chen’s smile was like a Cupid’s arrow hitting the top of the host’s heart, making her excited instantly, and her whole body was intoxicated, holding Jiang Chen’s hand, she couldn’t bear to let it go.

The audience in the live broadcast room became angry when they saw this scene.

“Damn! Is this host also a fan?”