Chapter 177

The old principal insisted repeatedly, Jiang Chen and Zhou Long discussed briefly, and finally decided to do what the old principal said.

After all, it is not a problem for soldiers to sleep in the mud outside all the time. It is easy to catch a cold and catch a cold!

At this special moment, catching a cold and catching a cold is not good. What if you have to go on a mission?

Therefore, under the guidance of Zhou Long and Jiang Chen, all the soldiers brought their equipment and all entered the campus, found a classroom closest to the school gate, and took a break!

In the classroom of the seventh grade class of Jiangbei No. 5 Middle School, the soldiers can finally sit in their chairs and rest.

Although the conditions of the classroom are also very simple, there is no hot water, no quilt, nothing, but it can shelter the wind and rain, much better than the outside world!

At least, when the soldiers want to sleep, they can sleep on the table without being awakened by the cold wind!

However, what surprised the soldiers was that the classroom was messy, the ground was full of dirt, and there was a lot of stagnant water!

The old principal patted his forehead and said, “Oh, I forgot all about it! These are the silt that was washed into the classroom by the flood when the flood was flooded. How can we live before it can be cleaned up? How else can we change it? Go upstairs, the classroom on the second floor is much cleaner!”

02   “No need!” Zhou Long hurriedly waved his hand: “Old principal, you can provide us with a classroom, we are already very grateful, no more trouble!”

“Yes, we live wherever we live, we just need a place to shelter from the wind and rain!” Jiang Chen also said with a smile.

“How can this work? It’s so dirty, comrades still listen to me, let’s go upstairs!” The old principal insisted.

It can be seen that the old principal is really stubborn, and he is really good for the soldiers, and wants the soldiers to live in a better environment!

However, in the eyes of the soldiers, this is really too much trouble for the old principal, and they are very dirty. If they go to dirty the clean and tidy classroom again, they will feel sorry for it!

So Zhou Long winked at Jiang Chen and asked Jiang Chen to dissuade him.

Jiang Chen gave a wry smile, and then hurriedly stepped forward to stop the old principal’s way, saying: “Old principal, we really won’t go up here. It’s pretty good here. You see, each of us is very dirty. If we go up, take the students’ What should I do if the classroom is dirty? The classroom is dirty. What if the students’ homework textbooks are dirty? We can’t afford it. If you insist that we go up, we would rather sleep on the street!”

“Besides, it is more convenient to live on the first floor. If there is an urgent task, we can also be dispatched!” Jiang Chen added.

Hearing this, the old principal frowned, and then nodded helplessly. Jiang Chen said that he was doing this. It is impossible for him to let the soldiers really go to sleep in the street, right?

Moreover, the old principal thought for a while, the last sentence Jiang Chen said was very important, so he agreed.

“Noodles here!”

At this time, Lao Li, who was also cooking noodles outside the campus, yelled.

“You guys go and help!” Zhou Long winked.

The soldiers hurriedly set off and went out to help get the bowls.

After a while, a big bowl of beef noodles was placed in front of every soldier!