Chapter 22

Wow—-

At this time, Jiang Chen was dragged frantically by the tow rope, and he didn’t even care about the pain on his body!

He saw the tow rope continue to slide down, and he felt the car behind him was still being pulled back!

Before he could think about it, he quickly adjusted the coordination of his body, pulling the tow rope tightly with both hands, sitting directly on the ground with his legs propped on the ground, and leaning back vigorously, in order to increase friction and make Go on, let Cayenne stop falling!

Although this method is clumsy and has little power!

However, in such a sudden situation, it is too late to make a detailed plan. I can only use the most dumb method, I just hope it works!

Sizzle-sizzle-

Jiang Chen’s hands were aching, and the trousers on his calves were directly damaged by rubbing against the ground!

What is even more frightening is that with the increase in friction on the heel of his protective boots, it actually decreases at a speed visible to the naked eye, and billowing black smoke appears!

I believe that if the shoes Jiang Chen wears are not special shoes, they are either broken or burnt!

But even so, Jiang Chen didn’t mean to stop!

Even, he didn’t feel the changes and pain that happened to him!

Fatty Zhao and Liu Yang are the same, using their own methods to pull the tow rope desperately!

However, the next moment, something that makes them feel cold, is still here!

I saw, although the speed of the car’s backward movement has slowed down.

However, the car was less than ten meters away from the edge of the bridge, and it was about to be dragged off the bridge by Cayenne!

And Jiang Chen and others, if they don’t let go, they will definitely be dragged off the bridge!

However, they know that if they let go now, they will lead to an imbalance of power!

The car that has slowly started to stabilize will definitely be dragged down by the Cayenne car in an instant, causing even more tragic things to happen!

If you don’t let go, there may be a silver lining!

At this time, Jiang Chen and others only felt that what they were holding was not a tow rope, but a few lives!

loose? Will ruin a few lives!

Not loose? There is a chance to save a few lives!

Of course, their own safety is completely opposite!

Loose, they can save it!

If it is not loose, they may be dragged down and ruin their lives!

At this moment, my own life and the lives of others have made a choice!

If you change to an ordinary person, you will definitely make a choice without hesitation and save yourself!

And Jiang Chen and others did not hesitate to make a choice, but their choice was to save others!

They watched themselves get closer and closer to the edge of the bridge, and watched as danger was engulfing them little by little!

Instead of letting go, they tried harder, wishing to hug and entangle the rope with their whole body!

“what!!!!!!!”

“Strong!!!”

“Hardly!!!”

There was a roar, like thunder, and it was deafening!

Buzzing–

At this time, the car is only five meters away from the bridge!

At the moment, the steps on the sidewalk of the bridge happened to be stuck on the back tires of the car, causing the car that was already slowing down to come to a complete stop!

Car, stabilize it!

Jiang Chen and the others sat on the ground, panting, and they were less than one meter below the edge of the bridge, and the turbulent river flow below was clearly visible!

If the trolley is dragged for another meter, they will fall along with it!

At this moment, Jiang Chen and others felt like they had walked through the gate of a ghost, and they had a feeling of aftermath!

All this seems to have happened for a long time, but in fact it was only a moment!

And this short moment, for them, is a life and death experience!

Everyone has different degrees of injury!

Liu Yang’s back was completely worn and bloody, and under the washing of rain, it was shocking!

Fatty Zhao was severely thrown to the ground while pulling the rope, his knees were broken, and a bloody scar was rubbed on his face!

Due to his physique, Jiang Chen didn’t suffer any serious injuries except for the friction between his palms and legs!

Although the injuries were different, they did the same thing, pulling the rope without hesitation!

When everyone looked at everything in front of them, they were completely shocked by the reaction of Jiang Chen and others, as well as their fear of death and their desperate behavior!

No one could have imagined that when everyone was still in fear and fright, they had already rushed up!

All this happened so fast!

Not in 0.01 seconds!

To outsiders, it seemed that the moment when the tow hook broke, and the moment when Jiang Chen and others struggling to pounce on it, happened at the same time!

what does this mean?

It means they don’t even have time to think!

They have not considered any safety factors of their own at all!

It was completely instinctive to react!

It can be seen how hard they usually train, and they have formed muscle reactions and conditioned reflexes!

It can be seen that they have a deep knowledge and understanding of their responsibilities!

It shows how respect and love they have for the clothes on their bodies!

Looking at their bloody hands and torso, looking at their desperate expressions, and their desperate backs!

This is the fireman!

Great, fireman!

In order to save people, they are desperate!

In their eyes–

Human life is greater than the sky!