Chapter 158

At this moment, Jiang Chen sighed and tapped lightly on the goggles!

Ding–

I saw a light spot flashed on the upper right of the goggles, and the [underwater perspective mirror] was activated instantly!

The turbid river water in front of Jiang Chen gradually became clear and bright, and within five seconds, the clear and bright range gradually expanded!

Until ten seconds later, Jiang Chen was still under water for the first second without seeing his fingers. In the next second, the area within five meters of his line of sight was clearly visible. Not to mention the turbid river water became clear, it was also very bright and could be seen clearly. everything!

If Jiang Chen could not clearly feel the impact of the water, he even now has the illusion that he is actually on the water, in a well-lit environment!

This is the abnormality of the [Underwater Perspective Mirror], which can filter out the muddy and dim underwater environment and present the user with a well-lit and extremely clear environment!

However, the area five meters away from the limit distance of the [underwater perspective mirror] is still muddy!

Jiang Chen looked around, like a protective cover, covering himself, inside the protective cover, everything is clear and transparent, outside the protective cover is still turbid, as if dividing the underwater world into two. Become two completely different worlds!

Of course, as Jiang Chen moves, his range will also move. The five-meter limit range of [Underwater Perspective Mirror] is calculated using Jiang Chen’s line of sight distance, which is not fixed!

Therefore, in fact, the underwater scene five meters away from Jiang Chen can actually be seen if Jiang Chen thinks it. Just walk forward, shorten the distance between himself and the target, and let the target come within five meters of his line of sight. You can see everything clearly!

The ability of this [underwater perspective mirror] made Jiang Chen, who was used to seeing all kinds of magical props, couldn’t help but be amazed, and it refreshed his worldview!

Jiang Chen couldn’t imagine that if one day he could obtain the design drawings and manufacturing equipment of the [Underwater Perspective Mirror], and make it out, it would cause a sensation in the world!

It is worth mentioning that the [Underwater Perspective Mirror] actually only changed Jiang Chen’s vision. The water in reality is still very turbid, so outsiders can’t detect any abnormalities!

However, all of this is enough for Jiang Chen to cope with the current predicament!

The situation is urgent and time is tight!

Jiang Chen was too late to continue to sigh the magic of the [underwater perspective mirror], and immediately proceeded to fix the cable!

With the [Underwater Mirror], the underwater environment became clearer, and Jiang Chen found the location of the tow hook at a glance!

This can be regarded as saving a lot of time for Jiang Chen!

However, even so, two minutes have passed!

Jiang Chen immediately started fixing the rope!

However, it is more troublesome here!

Ordinary installation of tow ropes is a very troublesome task, let alone installation of steel ropes!

Moreover, the most important thing is that Jiang Chun can only do it with one hand. One hand also needs to hold the air intake grille of the front of the car to stabilize his body, otherwise he will be washed away by the water!