Intro and Note

Story is very cute, romantic and Extreme Hot🔞

I am not professional writer
So ignore my Mistake.
..........

Sidharth Singhania
A successful business man, hot as hell, he is beyond handsome every girl drool over him but he is least interested in anyone, short tempered, aggresive, everyone think he is rude and arrogant but for his family he is everything, he loves his family so much that he can do anything for them.

Ashok and Rita singhania
Sidharth Father and Mother, love his son and family, they want Sidharth to get married.

Kaushal And Prixi singhania
Sidharth brother, he is funny, sweet, guy and all cool person and Prixi is sister of Sid and kushal.

Rohan and Varun
Sidharth best friends.
......

Shehnaaz Mehra
A beautiful lady, cute and hot at the same time, she have perfect body, sexy curves, She loves her family so much, work in her own restaurant as manager and as well as cook because she loves cooking and her resturant is very famous just because of her hardwork.

Anuj and Suman mehra
Shehnaaz mom and dad, they have a restaurant which is handled by her daughter.

Priya mehra
Shehnaaz sister, she is also cute sweet and sassy lady, love his sister alot.

Siya and revana
Shehnaaz bestfriends.

........

I'll try for regular update and I hope you guys will love this story for sure.

Vote, comments and share this story please.

Love From Your Cute Author ♥️