Chp 69(His Cindrella)

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments.

......

She widen her eyes seeing a beautiful light blue Cindrella dress.

"You wanted it na, a Cindrella dress so I bought this for you" said sidharth softly seeing the smile in her face.

She smile hearing him as the last week she was using her phone and saw one dress on internet and she just told sidharth about this but her husband bought the same dress for her.

"Now change...I want to see my Cindrella in this.." said sidharth softly.

She smile and take the dress and going to change in washroom.

"Baby... changed it here.." he said.

"Then, turn around.."

"Maine already sab kuch dekha hua hai..soo..?" He said shamelessly.

"But still mr. Shukla, Turn around.." she said in bold tone near his lips.

He smile and closes his eyes. She changed herself in that dress.

"Now see.." Sana said standing infront of him.

He slowly open his eyes and his breath stopped for a second seeing his gorgeous wife in that dress. No doubt she is an angle for him and in this dress she is looking breathtaking beautiful. She twirl showing him the whole dress.

"Kaisi lag rahi hu sidharth..?" She asked with excitement in her voice.

"Beautiful..." The only words left from his mouth.

Her eyes were shining with happiness as she love the dress and the dress are looking more tempting in her Milky white skin. She is all laughing and giggling seeing herself in the mirror. Sidharth smile seeing his wife as she is looking like an angle and her big baby bump adding fuel to her cuteness. She ran towards him and hugged him tightly burying herself in his neck. He smile and hug her tightly

she broke the hug and saw him, his eyes were close, he is living the moment and feeling the peace which he missed. She smile seeing his sukoon face and rested her head on him.

 She smile seeing his sukoon face and rested her head on him

"Thank you sidharth...i love this..." She said huskily near his neck.

He nodded with smile and hug her tightly closing his eyes. They stayed in same Position for sometime feeling the peace.

"I missed you so much...." Said Sana breaking the hug kissing him on cheeks. He smile and peck her lips while cupping her cheeks.

"Make me feel...how much you missed me.." said sidharth huskily near her lips.

Highly Mature content ⚠️.

She smile and get up from his lap holding his hand. She opened his shirt button one by one looking into her eyes. He smirk seeing his wild wife.
She pushed him on bed after opening all his shirt button. She tied his both hands with bed post which awake the wildest desire inside him.