Chp 24

Thank you for all the votes and comments.

.....

Pri~ di aapne jiju ki baat ache se suni hmm asked to shehnaaz.

Sana~ ha suni thi said in slow voice.

Priya is going to say something but before that Sana friend siya and revena come along with Rohan.

They both come towards her and hug her tightly.

Rev~ tu Bina bataye yaha akele aa gayi akele haa shouted on her.

Sana make faces and started crying again while hugging her. Revana rubbed her back and mummer "hmm shaant we know kya hua hai" said to her.

Priya mummer "aaplogo ko kisne bataya" asked to them.

Rohan~ woh mujhe sidharth ka call aaya tha.

Sana sobbed and mummer "you know sidharth cheated on me" said while sobbing louder this time.

Rohan~ shennaaz tum kya bol rahe ho woh uski ek galti thi and woh uska past tha ... He didn't cheated on you and the most important yaha khada har ek insaan jannta hai ki sidharth tumko apni jaan se bhi jyada pyaar karta hai ... It was his mistakes that's it.

Priya~ haa di ... Jiju ne bhi bola woh unka past tha and jitna Maine dekha hai jiju loves you more than anything in this world said to sana.

Revana~ aur sidharth teri bahut respect bhi karta hai yeh baat tu bhi jaanti hai sana.

She looked siya and mummer "Tu bhi bol le kuch" while glaring them.

Siya mummer "mujhe dekh ke nhi lag raha tu samajhne ki haalat mei hai" said sadly looking to Her.

She turn around and going to leave but she saw granny who is looking her all smilingly.

Sana goes and hug her tightly and started sobbing like baby and mummer "wohhh" she is going to say something but granny stopped her and mummer "ishhh beta main sab sun liya" said while rubbing her back.

Sana broke the hug and mummer "toh aapko bhi sidharth sahi lagta hai hmm" asked to granny.

Granny smiled and mummer "ha... Woh bilkul sahi hai" said while cupping her cheeks.

Kushal mummer "kab se yeh sab yahi smjha rahe hai par bhabhi samjhe toh na" said to himself.

Priya glared him and mummer "shaanti se khade raho"

Kushal give her a cheeky smile and mummer "ok"

Granny ~ chal main tujhe aaj kisi se milwati hu said and hold her hand.

Granny stopped and pointed towards someone. Shehnaaz looked in that direction and saw a lady who is playing with six year old girl.

Granny smiled and mummer "yeh mere bete ki bahu hai and woh bachi meri poti hai" said while looking towards them. She continue "tujhe yaad hai jab main tujhse kaam maangne aayi thi toh tune bola ki daadi aapko kaam karne ki kya jarurat hai hmm" asked to sana.

Sana nodded.

Granny~ Mera Jo beta hai woh isse pehle bahut pasand karta tha ... Toh in dono ne shaadi kar li phir kuch mahino baad woh isse chor ke kahi chala gaya, sabko Bina bataye phir hame uska ek letter mila jisme usne likha tha ki woh videsh jaa rahe hai kyuki usse abb issse pyaar nhi hai aur woh waha kisi aur se shaadi karega. Usne divorce paper bhi sign karke Diya tha.. mere bete ne toh apni budhi maa ko bhi akele chor ke chala gaya aur yeh pregnant thi aur Ghar mei usne ek paise bhi nhi chore the hamre liye ... Tab maine tere papa se help maangi kyunki mere pati aur tere papa ache friend the aur yeh toh abhi bhi mere bete se pyaar karti hai jabki usne usse akela chor diya while looking towards them

Sana smiled looking to that girl who is all playing and giggling with her mom.

Gra~ mere bete ne toh isko akele chor diya aur ek baar bhi hmse kbhi Milne nhi aaya said while crying.

Sana goes towards granny and hug her tightly and mummer "aapne merko yeh sab pehle kyun nhi bataya hmm" asked to her.

Granny smiled and mummer "Maine yeh kabhi kisko nhi bataya par aaj jarori tha tujhe batana. Sidharth ne jo bhi kiya woh uska beeta hua kal tha aur tu uska aaj aur aane wala kal hai. Aur iss buddhi aakhon ne yeh dekha hai woh tujhse bahut pyaar karta hai aur hamesha karega... woh tujhe kabhi nhi chorega beta woh tujhe bahut pyaar karta hai, uss pyaar ki kadar kar said while cupping her cheeks.

Rohan ~ ha bhabhi woh sidharth ki sirf ek galati thi aur woh aapse bahut pyaar karta hai said slowly while looking to her.

Sana feels everyone is right. It's his past and his mistakes. She knows how much he loves her and respect her. He is never gonna hurt her ever. She smiled and hug granny tightly and mummer "aap best ho"

Granny chukled and mummer "woh toh main hi hu" said in attitude.

Everyone laughed including Shehnaaz.

Granny granddaughter comes and hug granny tightly and mummer "chalo daadi Ghar chalte hai abb, main bahut thak gayi" said In babies voice.

Granny smiled and nodded just then Rohan received a call from Varun.

He picked his call smilingly and mummer "yaha sab thik hai" .

Var~ par sidharth out of control hai, he is very angry on himself tu Sana ko lekar jaldi ghar aa said to him.

Ro~ hamlog bas five minutes mei aate hai saying he cutted the call and mummer "hame Ghar jaana hoga jald" said to sana.

Sana nodded and hug granny tightly and everyone left from their.

Kushal Rohan and Priya are In one car and revana, siya and shehnaaz in one car.

Kushal mummer "you know abhi main nikla toh Bhai kitne khush the aur abb yeh" said to Priya.

Priya sighed and mummer "daadi ne samjhaya hai na and di samajh gayi so don't worry sab sahi hoga" said to him.

Kushal nodded and mummer "par aisi video bhabhi ko bheji kisne" said suspiciously.

Rohan mummer "video mei jo ladki hai usine bheji hogi" said to them.

Priya mummer "matlab " asked to Rohan.

Roo~ her name is Maya, she is just obsessed with Sidharth. We were in party and that day sidharth was so drunk and he just losse his control but that bi*ch make video of their session.

Priya~ f*cking b*tch ...ek baar mujhe woh mil jaaye na I'll kill her shouted while remembering about her sister.

They reached to sidharth home.

Sana hurriedly goes towards living area and found Tv is broken into pieces. Whole mansion is mess by sidharth. Than she saw varun, he is stopping sidharth but he is out of control.

She shouted "sidharth".

He stopped after hearing her voice.

.....

Next chapter mei saare secrets reveal honge😚

Votes and drop your comment and follow bhi kar lo merko please🥺