Chp 59 (Sana birthday)

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments.

........

"how i am looking..?" Asked sidharth to kushal while checking himself into mirror.

"Handsome hunk..Aaj toh ek do rishte aur aa jayenge.." said Kushal playfully.

"Aisi wahiyat majak mat Kiya kar nhi toh main tera muh todunga aur sana mera..." Said Sidharth.

Kushal laughed hearing this. After sometimes they both go downstairs to attend guests.

"Kushal, saari taiyari ache se ho gayi hai na..?" Asked sidharth dad to him.

"Ha dad, sab ho gaya hai..." Said kushal.

Everyone is busy in themselves when suddenly a light falls on stairs and there is birthday queen Shehnaaz is coming downstairs wearing a beautiful yellow dress looking like an angel.

Everyone is mesmerized seeing her beauty where sidharth is busy adoring her cute yet hot little wife who is looking angel in that dress.

He went towards her and held his soft hand in his rough ones and kissed her knuckles.

"My baby is looking beautiful.." he said kissing her forehead.

She nods with smile and stare him with desire in her eyes as her husband is looking freaking hot in his black outfit.

"My husband is looking sexy.." said seductively winking towards him.

"Thank you my little hot wifey.." he said pecking her lips.

She widen her eyes in shock and looked the surrounding and sigh in relief as everyone is busy in themselves.

"Sidharth.. mom dad bhi hai yaha.." said Sana to him.

"Ha ..toh meri biwi ko kiss kar raha hu..haq hai mera ..." He said pecking her lips again.

She rolled her eyes as she knows there is no use to argue with him.

"Bau bau..." Lucky Barked to get their attention.

"Aww..Mera baby .." she said picking him and kissing his head.