Chp 82 (The Night)

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments.

Please do "inline comments" as nowdays merely anyone is commenting I don't know why😤

.......

It was the evening when sana and abhi was preparing the dinner where Sidharth and Zain was cleaning the living room.

"Dad, main thak gya.." said Zain sitting on couch as they are working from last half an hour.

"Itni jaldi, abhi Toh hame decoration bhi karni hai.." said sidharth to him.

"Sidharth, inhe chop karke do.." said Sana placing the lot of vegetables on table.

"Baby..itna kaun khayega..?" Ask sidharth seeing so many vegetables in her hand.

"Hum sab aur kya, baarish ho Rahi hai toh main sabke favourite pakode banna rahi hu.." said Sana smilingly.

"I love you mummaa.." Zain shouted hugging her as he love pakoras.

"I love you too mumma..i mean baby.." said sidharth making Zain and her chuckle.

It was 9pm of night when Abhi and Sana prepare the dinner where Zain and Sid was also done with their Little decoration.

"Yeh kya hai..?" Ask Sana entering in living area. They were decorated the area with dim dark light and some rose petals and only candle was their for light.

"We'll do candle night dinner mumma.." said Zain to her.

Sidharth pull her towards himself and hold her one hand and his one hand were on waist. Zain play the music in bg.

Hasta rehta hu tujhse milkar kyu Aajkal
badle badle hai mere tewar kyun aaj kal
Aankhein meri har jagah
Dhunde tujhe kyun bewajah
Yeh main hu yaa..koi aur hai
Meri tarahh kaise hua
Kaise hua..tu itna zaroori kaise hua..? 🥀❤️

They were dancing in kaise hua song enjoying the moment where Abhi and Zain were dancing together with them.

"Mummy and papa kitne cute lag rahe hai na.." Said Abhi dancing together with Zain.

Zain nods with smile looking towards his parents who were completely lost in themselves forgetting about their Surroundings.

"Yaha toh Romantic dance chal raha hai.." said Kushal entering in the mension.

"Haa yaar, baarish ke purre maaje yeh log hi le rahe hai.." said Priya looking towards the four of them.

Abhi eyes fall on Kushal and Priya who was standing on entrance. Zain look in his direction and saw his whole family standing their.

Sidharth and sana whole family was standing infront of them seeing their dance while they both are completely unaware as they are completely lost in each other eyes.

Suddenly daadi coughed to bring them back but alas nothing worked as they are in their own la la land.

"Yeh, Laila majnu aise nhi rukne waale...main music off karta hu.." Said Kushal to them and turn off the music.

"Zain...music kyun off kiya..?" Ask sidharth without breaking the eye contact with her.

"Maine nhi.. kushal chachu ne off kiya.." said Zain to him.

They both break thier eye contact and saw their whole family was standing their giving them a cheeky smile.

"Toh ho gya romance aap dono ka..?" Ask kushal.