Chp 66 (His care)

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments.

.....

"sidharth I want you inside me.." said Sana rubbing him up and down Making him hard like rod.

'uhmm no baby... Koi aa jayega.." said sidharth in moaning voice as her hands are working on his shaft.

She remove her hand and lay down in dinning table. She remove his tshirt which she was wearing And he gulped his salvia seeing her wife who is laying naked infront of him showing him her assets.

"Suck this..." Said Sana opening her legs wider giving him the perfect view of her honeyspot.

Without wasting a second he pull her towards the edge of dinning table and attack her princess part.

"Uhmm yess.." moan Sana feeling his mouth in her spot and pushed his head more into it.

He suck her spot and finger her little to make her wet then he remove his boxer and slowly shoved his member inside her.

He started thrusting into her slowly enjoying it. He saw her wife who's eyes is close feeling the pleasure and she is moving her head right and left feeling him inside her. Her twins are juggling by his hard thrust and milk are dripping out from them.

He bent and started sucking her twins drinking the milk.

"Uhmm sidharth call me baby girl.." demanded Sana massaging his scalp.

"Uhmm my hot baby girl.." he said in his husky voice fulfilling her demand.

He give hard suck of her twins and started thrusting into her hard and fast. Whole table started shaking by his thrust. He grip her waist by his both hands and goes into her deeper.

"Yes baby come with me..." He said feeling her tight walls. He thrust into her hard and within a minute both exploded inside her moaning in ecstasy.

They stayed in same position for a minute and he sucked her one twin finishing the milk and she massage his scalp feeling tired.

He remove himself and wear his boxer and make her wear his tshirt after cleaning her lower. She hugg him tightly and he clean all the mess of table which they were created.

He take the bowl of maggi and went into the room while carrying her. He sitted in bed and make her sit in his lap.

"Baby...eat this.." he said holding the spoon of Maggi near her mouth.

She opened her mouth and he make her eat the whole Maggi by his own hands. He clean her face with wet towel and make her drink the water as she was thirsty after their session. She laid down in bed feeling tired and next second she groaned in pain.

"Baby...kaha dard ho raha hai..? " He asked instantly hearing her voice.

"My legs sidharth..." Said Sana in crying voice as her legs were paining.

He take the almond oil with side table and started massaging her legs. He suck her toes and every fingers of her leg by his tongue making her feel better. he massage her both the legs gently soothing her pain.

She sleep after sometimes feeling good where he masaage her legs for hours and he doesn't know when he fall asleep In same position.

It was the next morning when she opened her eyes and feel something in her legs. She saw her husband who was sleeping In her legs.

She smile remembering the last night how she insisted him to dance and he danced for her just to fullfill her silly demand then she asked him for Maggie and without any questions he cook Maggi for her and how he massage her legs because it was paining to her. Sidharth is always take care of her like precious doll but now he is taking care of her more like some delicate flower making her feel so special. No doubt he is best human and the best husband in this whole world.

"Sidharth...." She said shaking him little.

He open his eyes and saw her wife and smile kissing her forehead.

"Abb dard kaisa hai..? " He ask instantly.

She smile hearing him after opening his eyes the first thing he ask about her which shows how much he care and love her

"Abb acha hai...aap yaha aake soo jaoo.." she said pointing to pillow.

He nods and went on his side and she suck his lips making him smile.

"Now sleep baby, iske aage ka baad mein continue karenge.." he said making her Giggle. He hugged her tightly and burry himself in her neck and slept in same position.

It was one pm when she come out from washroom. He open his eyes and saw his wife who is arranging his clothes. He smile and hug her tightly from behind.

She smile and massage his cheeks. "Good morning baby..." He said pulling her towards himself and kissed her softly roaming his tongue inside her.

He broke the kiss and started nibbling her soft neck. "Sidharth....." She moan feeling his hands which was going to open her bra hook.

"Sorry sidharth..." She said with great difficulty as he was nibbling her neck.

"Woh kyun...? "

"Kal raat ko maine bahut pareshan kiya na aapko..." She said slowly bowing down her head.

"Nhi bacha..kisne bola yeh.?" He asked softly looking towards her.

"Mujhe aisa laga..."

"Tumhare lagne par duniya nhi chalti.." he said rudely and broke the hug.

She held his hand and hug him tightly as knows he is now angry on her.

"You know na how much I love you hmm.. you are my Jaan, my bacha, my everything....and I can do anything just for you and your happiness...." He said lovingly kissing her forehead again and again.

She smile blissfully hearing him and hug him more tightly. He do all such things which he also never imagine that he can do this silly things for anyone but he knows he love his Sana more Than anything in this world.

"I don't know main do Deen kaise rahungi akele..." Said Sana breaking the silence between them.

He smile and mummer "call Priya ...woh yaha rahegi...toh you'll feel better.. and it's matter of two days....main jitni jaldi so sake kaam khatam karke wapas aa jaunga.

She nodded with smile. "Waise kal raat jo humne table par Kiya na..I loved it.."said sidharth making her giggle.

He smile hearing her giggle and cupped her cheeks in his palm and kissed her lips softly.

He broke the kiss and started opening her bra hook.

"Aap pehle fresh ho jao, uske baad.." said Sana in moaning voice as he started sucking her one twin.

He ignore her and make her lay down in bed, she doesn't said anything as she knows how passionate her husband is for her. He remove her clothes and thrust into her slowly while nibbling her neck and they both dive themselves in the ocean of pleasure.

........

One word for his love and care..?

Do votes and let me know how's the chapter through your comments.