Chp 72 (Her Handsome husband)

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments.

......

"abb tum dono kya karoge...?" Asked one friend to Zain and Abhi.

"Hum chal kar maafi maang lete hai.." said abhi to him.

"Chup...hamari galti nhi hai, toh hum kyun jaaye.." said Zain rudely to Abhi.

"Abhi Thik bol raha hai, tumhare papa gussa karenge Zain.." said his friend.

"Dad is cool, gussa toh sirf mummy karti hai.." said Zain to them.

Sidharth is not typical strict dad as he is more friendly then their friends with them. He never ever shouted on them as his love towards their child is more than they can ever imagine so they knows no matter what sidharth will take their side.

"Zain, abhi principal maam ne tum dono ko apne cabin mein bulaya hai.." said one peon to them. They nodded and left from their.

"May I come in ma'am..?" Asked Abhi in his slow voice where Zain entered in the Cabin without even asking. Sana glare Zain dangerously which make him startled for a second as she is the only one in his family from whom Zain fears.

"Come in.."

"See Mrs. Shukla, indono ne iss bache ki kya haalat ki.." said Principal to her showing that boy who is crying in pain. That boy started crying more loudly for sympathy which make her feel bad. But after sometimes he stopped crying because Zain started glaring him.

"Zain..." Shouted Sana seeing him.

He bow down his head like obedient kid.

"If yeh haal raha toh we have to restigate this two.." said that principal.

"I am sorry maam but i don't think Zain will ever beat someone without any reasons." Said Sana confidentiality as she knows Zain is little rude and naughty as he always like to bully someone which sana knows but he can't beat anyone without any fault.

"Aapke bacche ne Adi(that boy name) ko itni buri tarike se maara aur aap abhi bhi apne bache ko defend kar rahi hai..?" Said that boy mom to Sana.

Suddenly the door opened and their was a sidharth who comes from his office after getting call from Sana.

"Sidharth...tum yaha..? Asked that principal in astonishing voice.

"Sorry..? " He asked to her as he didn't recognise who is she.

"Main.. Lisa..you remember, your senior in college.." said principal.

"Oh yaa yess yess...Lisa how are you..?" Asked sidharth sitting beside Sana.

"I am perfectly fine, i was not aware that they are your kids.." said principal smilingly looking towards him.

Sidharth nods with smile softly. He kiss Zain and Abhi cheeks and make both of them sit in his laps. Now Zain was more happy as Sidharth is their to save him from his mother.

"So what is the problem maam..?" Asked sidharth.

"Your child .." said adi mom making him fist his palm in anger. he don't like anyone shouted on his kids even if it is sana.

"Behave Mr. Mehra.." said principal to her seeing sidharth deadly glare as she knows his anger issue. Then Principal explain the whole situation to sidharth and shehnaaz.

"Maam he is lying...humne nhi, isne pehle Abhi ko pareshaan kiya " Said Zain instantly.

"Noo maam.." said adi fearfully.

"I think it's better to call any third boy..who has seen all this with his eyes.." said sidharth making principal smile.

"You and your mind.." said Principal looking towards him with over sweet smile.