Chp 11

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments if you are not done yet then please do it.
......

Sidharth and kushal reached office. Sidharth directly goes to his cabin along with kushal.

Sid~ kya hua hai asked sternly.

Kaushal smiled and say "wahi toh main puchne wala tha aapko kya hua hai'

Sid~ I am not in the mood kushal saaf saaf bol kya hua hai in bit loud voice.

Kus~ Aap raaste mein khade hokar bhabhi ko kiss kar rahe the haa

After hearing this sidharth coughed and mummer "what"

Kus~ yeh main kya saari duniya jaanti hai yeh dekho saying he forwarded his mobile to sidharth.

Sidharth took his mobile and saw a photo in which he is kissing shehnaaz cheeks and so many articles in the photos.

Sidharth just throw his mobile in his face and shout "what the f*ck is this kushal tu yeh dekh ke tabse khush ho raha hai haa" he shouted on top of his voice.

Kushal stammered after hearing his tone and say "Bhai isme itna gussa hone ki kya baat hai" in slow voice.

Sidharth rubbed his face in his stupidity and say "tujhe pata hai na yeh news waale kuch bhi likhte hai and i have so enemies in the business world haa"

Kushal nodded Thier company is number one in whole of Asia just because of Sidharth hardwork and because of this he has many rivals.

Sid~ how dumb you are, main jaanta hu in medias ko now they will make any cheap headlines in name of shehnaaz that she is some ...he didn't complete his words but kushal understand his point and mummer "Bhai Maine woh socha hi nhi"

Sid~ that's why you are Dumbo, you know na Liza (news reporter) haa

Kushal nodded.

Sid~ then go and tell her ki jis ladki ki yeh photo dikha rahe hai woh meri hone wali biwi hai and next week hamari shaadi ho rahi hai in Normal tine.

Kushal nodded and immediately left from their.

After that Sidharth finished his work and left from their to pick shehnaaz.

....

Shehnaaz is getting ready and smiling beacuse now she is also realised her love for sidharth but she is bit confused how to confessed this.

Priya comes in room and say "di chalo hame late ho raha hai"

Sana hugs Priya and mummer "Thank you"

Priya~ for what hmm

Sana~ tune jo kaha sahi tha and yes i realise that i also love Sidharth.

Priya hugs her di more tightly and say "finally I am so happy for you di"

Sana smiled and mummer "chal jaldi abhi sidharth ke saath bahar bhi jaana hai"

Priya nodded and they left.

She reached in restuarant and get engrossed in her work. Suddenly her phone ring, it was sidharth.

Sid~ I m waiting baby said in husky voice.

Sana~ bas five minutes... sidharth hummed

She went towards Priya "main jaati hu, tu yeh sab sambhal lena hmm"

Priya grinned and say "Aur aap jiju ko bata dena" saying she winked.

Sana blushed and left from their.

Sidharth is already waiting for her when he saw her in red dress which is looking perfect in her body, he is looking her Boo*s intensely.

Sana open the car window and seat beside him.