Chp 41(Ocean of Desire)

This chapter have highly mature content with bold words🔞.

Don't read if you're not comfortable
......

Flashback continue.

He sit Between her legs and slapped her harshly.

"So my baby girl is ready to experience something new.." he asked while rubbing her spot slowly.

"Yes Master..i am excited.." she mummer looking him.

He nods and pressed the vibrator. She felt a new sensation in her body. He went behind her and saw her in mirror. Her eyes is close and mouth is wide open feeling the pleasure.

He pinched her both the nipples together and mummer "see yourself is mirror Baby girl.."

She opened her eyes and saw herself in the mirror and sidharth behind her.

"Are you liking it Baby girl.." he asked kissing her forehead.

As she is lost in her ocean of pleasure that she is not able to speak even a single word.

He paused the vibrator and she opened her eyes feeling irritated as she is loving the new sensation in her body.

"I asked you something.." he mummer slapping her twins.

"Uhmm sorry master..i didn't heard" she moaned.

"My baby girl is enjoying hmm" he asked fondling her twins.

"Yes Master..i am loving this, please don't stop master" she mummer.

He smirked and turn on the vibrator.

She started moaning in top of her lungs, as the sidharth put the vibrator on highest speed.

Within a minute her legs started shaking and she is near her release.

He went and sit between her legs and slapped her thigh harshly.

"Uhmm Master i am cumming.." she moaned feeling the pleasure.

He nods and slapped her thigh and the next second she exploded screaming loudly his name.

He remove the vibrator and attach his hungery mouth and started sucking her.

Where she was catching her breath back after her intense orgasm. She is continuously cumming from last one Minute where he is licking and sucking her with his tongue.

After licking all her juices he sucked her hard and open her both the hands and legs.

"Now it's my turn.." said sidharth.

She stare him with confusion.

"On your four right now and see yourself in mirror.." he said In his dominating tone.

She nods and take that position. He went behind her and slapped her butts hardly.

"Uhmm" she moaned feeling the pain.

He started eating her wildly while rubbing her princess part with his palm.

She is moaning in pleasure and after eating her, he come above her.

She can clearly see him in the mirror. He smirked looking towards her in mirror and slapped her butts.

"Are you ready baby girl hmm" he asked while rubbing himself in her back entrance.

"Master ..it will pain naa.." she mummer with nervousness.

"Little bit but you'll love it.." sidharth mummer slowly.

She nods and he entered in her in one go.

"Ahh sidharth" she shouted with pain.

Where he keep moving in and out slowly. Soon she started enjoying and sidharth come above her and put all his weight in her and started thrusting her.

She saw him in mirror who is all busy in her.

"Ahh Baby girl.. finally I am thrusting in your a*s.." he said spanking her one butts while holding her hair in fist.

She moaned feeling the pleasure while he is taking her a*s virginity.

They both are lost in the ocean of Desire.

he is thrusting in her hard and fingering her princess part from one hand.

"Ahh uhmm" moaned sidharth and exploded his liquid inside her ass.

Where She moaned and exploded in his finger. He remove his member from her and licked his fingers tasting her. where she bumped in bed feeling tired.

"Sidharth i am tired.." she mummer almost In sleeping tone.

"But I am not.." he said In his dominate tone and through her one leg in his shoulder and entered inside her wet hole.

He kept thrusting im her while seeing themselves in mirror.

It's been three hours that he is ramming in her hard where her eyes is half opened by his deed.

Sometimes he is sucking her nipples or kneading them and kissing her lips while thrusting in her.

He gropped her twins in his both hands and started giving her deep strokes.

"Ahhh uhmm" he moan and exploded in her hole.

He kept Cumming for next few seconds inside her where she can feel the warm of his liquid.

"Sidharth....." She moan in slow voice.

Where he remove himself and carry her and went in his room. She is already sleep in his arms.

He wide her legs and clean her lower part with wet towel and put it and ointment, then he covered her with white duvet.

He cleaned himself and sleep beside her hugging her tightly.

Flashback end.

He gazed his beautiful wife who is sleeping. His phone beeped with message. He saw the message and wear his boxer and went towards the main gate.

"Sahab, yeh aapne jo bola tha..yeh sab aa gaya" said the watchman handling him some packets.

He nods and took all the packets and went in kitchen.

He saw the timing, it was 1Pm. He arranged all this packets in bowl and went on his room..

"Baby.." he mummer softly while kissing her forehead.

"Sidharth soone do na.." she mummer as annoyingly.

"Baby kuch khaao lo, phir so jaana hmm" he said slowly.

She nods and opend her eyes. "Good morning sidharth.." she said in slow voice.

He pecked her lips. "baby it's 1pm" he mummer.

"Whatt.." she sit in bed with thud.

"Ahhhh sidharth.." she shouted with pain.

........

Votes and drop your comments.