THANK YOU!!!

Thank you so much for 471k+ views and 53k+ votes and all the comments you guys made and it's still counting, i never thought I will write a story and anyone will read it. In start i started writing as Dark mature story but it ended as a mature love story😅♥️.

After starting the story i realise the time and effort which a single chapter contain and sometimes i thought to left in middle but then i completed any how with lot of mistakes, it was my first story so i think it's normal!!! 🤧

Writing a story is little difficult now and the reason you guys know very well and the way SidNaaz story is decreasing in wattpad is🙂🔪

So please, If someone is writing a story then do appreciate it by your votes and comments otherwise in future their will be some writer who will write story on SidNaaz because majority of writer is leaving the Story in middle or they left the watty😐.

i know you guys are waiting for another story to start, tbh i want to write but i can't because of my Studies, if some of you are reading from start then they knows after 25 chapters i left this story in middle for 3 months.

If I'll start new story now then I have to left the same in middle because of my studies which I don't want and i know you guys will not like too That's why i am not starting any new story.

I have so many plots in mind and after exam I'll start a very interesting, exciting and thriller story on SidNaaz which you guys will love for sure.

.....

Now guess which type of story i am talking about..??😁

Wish me all the best for next year because it's damn important for me..!!!!

Do watch the teaser and support her new song ghani syaani.

And a big Thank you for all the love you guys have showered...❤️