Chp 15

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments.

And tumlogo ke comments bahut funny hote hai... Mereko bada maja aata hai saare comments read karne mei😂

Cover kaisa hai????
Made by sidnaazsthetic
.....

Sana is getting ready in her room by her friends and Priya while sidharth is in another room with his friends.

Revana "Sana kitna glow kar rahi hai hai na" to siya

Siya nodded and mummer "lagta hai sidharth ne pehli raat mein hi" saying they laughed.

Sana cheeks turn into red. She mummer "chup Karo tum dono"

They laughed. Suddenly shehnaaz phone ringed.

It's video call by sidharth. Sana is going to pic the call but before this revana snatched the phone from Sana and received it.

Sidharth frowned seeing her and mummer "shehnaaz kaha hai"

Rev~ woh ready ho rahi hai.

Sid~ usko doo mujhe kuch baat karni hai..

Revana rolled her eyes and mummer "I know you are too desperate to see your wife sidharth but not now sorry" Saying she Cutted the call.

Priya and siya laughed and shehnaaz rolled his eyes.

Here sidharth mummer "teri wali kuch Jayda hi nautanki karti hai" to Rohan.

Ro~ abhi subah se toh tu tha bhabhi ke saath and abhi itna kya desperate ho rha hai bhabhi ko dekhne ke liye.

Sidharth hummed.

Ro~ yeh bata tune bata Diya bhabhi ko na sab kuch hmm asked in serious tone.

Sid~ nhi yaar abhi nhi, jab sahi time aayega tab bata dunga.

Varun~ hmm par jaldi bata dena.

Sidharth nodded and then kushal entred in room and mummer "Bhai chalo dad ke kuch friends aaye hai they are asking about you"

Sidharth "tu chal ham aate hai"

Kushal nodded and left from their.

After some times he left from their along with Rohan and Varun.

Soon shehnaaz came along with her friends and sidharth saw her baby who was looking effortlessly hot in her dress. Her milky skin are Shining in dim light.

When he hear "so hot"

He look towards the direction and found Rohan and mummer "kya" in bit loud voice.

Rohan mummer "kya kya" asked in confuse voice.

Sid ~ tune abhi kya bola

Rohan makes faces and mummmer "hot" looking towards shehnaaz.

Sid~ Abey saale bhabhi hai woh Teri chup kar jaa warna...

He didn't complete his words Varun mummmer "Abey woh revana ko bol raha hai "

Sidharth look towards shehnaaz and found revana is also with her. He nodded.

Rohan and Varun rolled their eyes and mummer "bhabhi hai woh hamari" together.

Sidharth laughed and nodded.

He look towards his surroundings and found every men is gawking his love even all the womens are admiring her beauty. A sudden jealousy and possessiveness hit in his mind. He directly go towards her and smiled and Gripped her hand softly.