Chp 86(First day at school)

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments.

.......

"Jo adhura reh gaya tha...usko pura karne.." said sidharth winking towards her.

"Noway sidharth, kal subah Ruhi ke school bhi jaana hai na...sleep.." said Sana covering herself.

"Meri jaan...bass thori der..i am waiting come fast..." Said sidharth kissing her cheeks and left from their to washroom.

She huffed seeing his behaviour, she knows how ziddi he is. She went on washroom and saw her husband who was already standing their Naked waiting for her.

Without wasting a second he pull her towards himself and suck her lips harshly while opening her clothes.

Soon she was naked and he hold her by her butts and she wrap her legs on his torso. He rubb himself and entered inside her in one go.

She moan feeling him where he fondle her a*"cheeks like balls and f*ck her in standing position.

"Uhmm yes sidharth..." She moan encouraging him more.

"Yess baby... uhmm i love you meri jaaan ..." He moan thrusting into her deeper and harder.

She was loving his deep and hard thrust and moaning on top of her lungs. Sidharth turn on the tab that's why her moan was not going outside of washroom.

"I love you sidharth...i Love you baby so much..." Moan Sana riding him while he was also thrusting into her in standing position with his full force going deep inside her.

She take his lips into her mouth while he goes into her deeper and soon both exploded themselves while moaning on top of their lungs. Sidharth hug her tightly and rub her back calming her down. He clean themselves and come out of washroom wearing his clothes.

Sidharth was holding her tightly as she sleep in his arms as she was very tired. Sidharth put her in bed and embrace her in himself. He peck her lips and soon he also sleep while hugging his both the princess.

It was the next morning when sana open her eyes and found the bed empty.

She frown seeing empty as her both the kids was not their. She check the time and realise she is late as she have to go to her school. She correct her Dress and went on leaving area as she hear lot's of noises from her family members.

She saw Ruhi who was laying down their with lucky in her arms. She was in her school uniform and her both the brothers was making her wear her socks while Sidharth was combining her hair.

Her daada was already standing their with her School bag while her pardaadi and daadi come towards her with the bowl of pancakes and milk while she was engrossed In her doramon and chilling like a Queen which actually she is in her family.

She smile seeing the scenery and just then her naani and naana also enter in house.

"Mom dad...aap yaha..itni subah subah?" Ask Sana hugging her mom

"Haa...Ruhi ka pehla deen hai na school mein, So we thought to meet Our Little Sana..." Said Her dad As he always refer Ruhi little Sana. He can clearly see her daughter childhood in her.

She nods with smile and went on fresh up and here all her family members make her ready.

"Ham aapko pick karne aayenge beta.." said Kushal to aarav kissing girl forehead.

"Par Aaj Mera first day hai...sabke mummy papa aayenge..aur main akela.." said Aarav In his sad voice.

Before Kushal could say something Shehnaaz entered in room.