Chp 10

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments if you are not done yet then please do it.
.....

Sana reached her resturant and happily cooking and smiling remembering his demand.

It's almost ten pm and there is noone in resturant except priya and shehnaaz.

Pri~ di aaj jiju nhi aaye aapke saath dinner karne said in teasing tone.

Sana~ ha, warna abhi tak aa jaate hai, main call karke puchti hun.

She takes her phone and find it's already switched off, she put it to the charge and open the phone and found five missed calls from sidharth.

She immediately dialled his number but he is not picking her calls.

She cut the call and saw his text. After reading the text her face become dull.

Pri~ kya hua di

Sana~ woh club jaa rahe hai, unke kuch friends se milne.

Priya nodded and mummer "thik hai chaliye hum ghar chalte hai"

Then after finishing some work they left to their home.

Priya and sana is laying in bed, priya is using his phone when she find Sana is still awake and checking her phone.

Priya mummer "di aap soye nhi abhi tak, warna abhi tak toh aap soo jaate ho"

Sana~ ha woh neend nhi aa rahi.

Pri~ bolo na jiju ki yaad aa rahi hai said In teasing tone.

Sana smiled.

Priya thought to jealous shehnaz, she said "di aap toh kabhi club nhi Gaye par main gayi hun you know waha kya kya hota hota hai"

Sana~ ha sab dance karte hai aur kya

Pri~ ha woh toh hota hi hai.. par you know jiju kitne handsome hai, I can bet you clubs ki saari ladkiyan unpar line maar rahi hogi.

After hearing this an insecurity rise in her mind that what If sidharth leave her for another girl.

Priya continue "par mereko nhi lagta jiju aise ladke hai" she said normally.

Sana smiled and mummer "chal abb soo Jaa aur mujhe bhi soone de" saying Sana try to sleep.

Priya smiled and started scrolling her phone.

....

Sidharth reached home at one pm, he didn't like party and all, all the ladies of club literally throwing herself on him but he is least interested in anyone.

He layed in bed and called shehnaaz but she is not responding his calls, he thought maybe she sleep.

Next morning, sidharth again dialled her number but she is not responding his calls.

Then after freshenup he goes to breakfast table.

Kus~ good morning Bhai saying he give a naughty grined.

Sidharth gesture him through his eyes "what"

Kushal give him an grinned and sidharth knows something is fishy. He thought to ask kushal alone.

Sid mom~ sidharth next week teri shaddi hai toh Sana ko lekar Jaa Amit bhai(jewellers) ke paas, Maine unse baat kar li hai, kuch sets aur kuch shopping bhi kar Lena.

Sidharth nodded and innerly he smiled that he will spend time with sana.
....

Here shehnaaz woke up and directly goes to freshenup, she is getting ready and saw priya is already watching TV she said "priya jaa jaldi ready ho Jaa tujhe college jaana hai na"