Chp 57 (Pregnancy)

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments.

......

It's been one month after that incident. Their love for eachother growing day by day, he always take care of her and she always use to pamper him like baby.

As now he is working in his office.

"Jiju...aaj raat ka kya plan hai..? " Asked Priya working in her laptop.

"Anything special..? " He asked being confused.

"Don't tell me ki aapko nhi pata kal kya hai..." She asked being shocked.

"Kya...? " He asked being interested.

"Di ka birthday hai.. it's 27th January" Spoke priya.

"What....? " He shouted hearing this as he didn't remember because of his work load.

"Shit men, Maine koi prepration nhi ki .." he said in irritation.

"Don't worry ..abhi bhi time hai, i think aapko di ko lekar ek romantic date par jaana chahiye..what say..? " She asked to him.

"What a great idea! Main abhi saari bookings kar deta hu.." he said and called someone for all the arrangements.

He returned from his office and directly went to his room. He found his wife is already sleeping hugging the pillow.

He frowned seeing this as this time she doesn't sleep and it's only eight o clock.

"Maybe tired hogi..." He mummer to himself and went on living area after freshnup.

Everyone is already sitting their. "Acha hua aap sab yaha mil gaye.." said sidharth In sofa.

"Kyun...kya hua..? " His dad asked.

"Kal shehnaaz ka birthday hai..." Said sidharth to them.

"Bhai I want a grand party, bhabhi ka first birthday hai yaha " said kushal happily.

"Ha waise bhi kitne Deen ho gaye maine koi party attend nhi ki.." said Prixi .

"But hame Sana ko surprise Dena hai, so be careful.." said sidharth as he wanted to surprise her tomorrow but he is unaware that he will be get suprised by her pregnancy news.

"Ok...but dheere bol Sana sunn legi.." said daadi.

"Nhi daadi...woh abhi soyi hui hai.." said sidharth.

"Iss time, uski tabiyat thik hai na..? " Asked his mom.

"Ha mom...maybe she is tired .." said sidharth.

His mom nodded. " kushal and sidharth tum dono mere saath study room mein chalo, hame kal ki party ki taiyari karni hogi ." Said his dad and all of them left from their.

"Tune sunaa, sidharth ne kya bola.." asked dadi to his mom.

"Ha..ki kal shehnaaz ka birthday hai.." said his mom.

"Yeh bhi apni bahu ki tarah gadhi hi hai.." said daadi to herself.

"Ji maa, aapne kuch kaha.." asked his mom.

"Aree tujhe yaad hai, kal Sana kitchen mein bol rahi thi ki usse aaj kal bahut dizziness feel ho raha hai aur kal usse bahut khatta khaane ka mann kar raha tha?..." Asked daadi.

Sidharth mom nodded.

"Tujhe nhi lagta ki tu daadi baane waali hai ." Said daadi to Sid mom.

Sid mom realise what daadi is saying and her eyes glinted with excitement.

"Sachi...ek kaam karte hai ham yeh news sabko batate hai.." said his mom.

"Aree abhi nhi...pehle hum khud confirm ho jaye..Ek kaam karte hai kal ham test karwa lete hai Sana ka.." said daadi.

Sid mom nodded and pray that whatever she is thinking it True. Here sidharth is in his room working in his laptop.

"Yeh kitni der se soyi hai ." He said to himself shutting down his laptop.

"Baby ...." He spoke shaking her little.
But she is not moving a bit which shocked him.

"Sana baby ..." He said little loudly shaking her more but she is not opening her eyes which make him panic.

"Mom ...dad...daadi.." he started shouting on top of his lungs.

"Kya hua sidharth...." His dad come hurriedly in room.

"Dekhiye na dad, Sana aakhein nhi khol Rahi.." he said to his dad in panic voice.

"Ruk jaa, main Doctor ko call karta hu..." Said his dad and called doctor.

Soon the doctor arrived and checked shehnaaz.

"Kuch nhi hoga beta, Sab thik hai..." His dad said to him as he is impatiently walking outside of room.

He just nodded as he is in not in mood to speak even a single word. The doctor open the door and all the family member goes in room.

"Dr. Kya hua Sana ko.. she is alright hmm..? " He asked to doctor while caressing her hair.

"Haa sidharth...sab kuch sahi hai, aur ek good news hai.." said doctor.

"Kaisi good news ..? " Asked sidharth instantly.

"yahi ki Sidharth, tum dad banne wale ho..." Said that doctor giving him the biggest shock of his life.

His body went numb hearing this where all his family member started hugging and congratulating each other.

"Sidharth..." His dad spoke bringing him brack from his thoughts.

A lone Tear escape from his eyes hearing this news, he always wanted to be a father and now he is going to be a father. He is damn happy hearing this news.

"Dad ..mom...sunna aapne main ..main papa Banne wala hu..." Said sidharth in his shaking voice as his happiness has no boundaries.

"Ha haa..aur main dadaa.." spoke his dad hugging him.

He take blessings from his parents and daadi.

"But Dr. Sana ko abhi tak hosh kyun nahi aaya..." Asked sidharth.

"Don't worry abhi kuch der mein aa jayega aur aap dono mere clinic aa jaana kuch test ke liye.." said that doctor to him.

He nods and she left from their.

"Tu Sana ka dhyaan rakh ham sab living area mein hai.." said his dad and they all left from their leaving him alone with his wife.

He kissed her face numerous times feeling the happiness. He always dream to be a father and finally his dream is coming true. He is happy after hearing the news.

"I love you baby...." He said to her sleeping figure while kissing her nose.

........

Majority of you guys want to see pregnancy phase in detail.. So I'll write that as much I can without stretching the story.

I read other comments too I'll try to add those ones if possible.

Do votes and drop your comments.