Chp 13

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments if you are not done yet then please do it.
.....

Days are passing and tomorrow is a day when they are going to married.

His love is increasing more and more and now he is more happy because shehnaaz also love him.

somewhere he is little scare what if she leave him after knowing his dark side but he knows he love her beyond anything and if in future he has to choose than he will always choose his love.

Finally it was their marriage day.

Sidharth is waiting for her bride in mandap.

He smiled when he saw shehnaaz. She smiled back and again look down feeling shy.

Sidharth held her hand tightly and then they Took pheras.

Sidharth filled her hairlines and shehnaaz has tears in her eyes.

Sidharth noticed her Tears and wipe is quickly and mummer "I love you Mrs. sidharth" .

Shehnaaz smiled.

Both family members are extremely happy including their friends.

They are seating in the car and shehnaaz is crying.

Sidharth pulled her in his lap and mummer "baby kitna Rona hai bas karo abb please" said in babies tone.

Sana nodded.

To divert her mind he said "waise bhi aaj raat tu.he bahut stamina ki jaroorat hai"

Sana blushed and hug him tightly.

....

Mature content ahead 🔞

Sidharth entred in his room and found no one is there.

Then he hear sounds from washroom.

After sometimes Shehnaz open the get and immediately pulled by sidharth.

He started kissing her both the lips softly and sucked her innerlings .

After broking the kiss he mummer "baby I want to see you may i "

He asked like a gentelman. Shehnaaz blushed and nodded.

Sidharth smiled and kissed her forehead and mummer "I love you so much angel"

Shehnaaz smiled and kissed his forehead.

Sidharth smiled wholeheartedly and then he lift her up in bridal style and goes towards bed.

Then he give wet kisses to her neck and open her dress while kissing her and saw her birthmark.

He started chewing and sucking them like some candy.

After being satisfied he tored her bra in one go.

Sana eyes is closed because she is feeling shy.

Sidharth is staring her m*lons the way they are moving up and down then he saw her pink n*pples which are already erected.

Sidharth mummer "you are so beautiful baby"

Shehnaz smiled and slowly open her eyes and find his intense gaze in her m*lons, she shy and immediately close her eyes.

He smiled and bite her m*lons hard

Sana moaned "aaahhhh sidharth"

Sidharth smiled and suck that area.

After giving love bite to her both m*lons he took her half of her b*obs inside his mouth.

Sana "uhmmm sidharth"