Chp 34 ( Her Fear)

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments.

.....

She is preparing khichdi for her mom when her dad shouted from living area "Sana beta ek glass paani lekar aa"

"Laayi dad" mummer shehnaaz.

Her dad is drinking water and noticed that she is lost somewhere.

"Kya hua bacha hmm" asked her dad lovingly.

She seat beside him. "Pata nhi sidharth kal se call nhi utha rahe hai" said shehnaaz to him.

Her dad smiled and mummer "Toh tu ghar chali Jaa"

"Toh aap mujhe jaane ko bol rhe ho hmm" asked shehnaaz.

"Nhi mere bache, yeh bhi tera hi ghar hai, par tu yaha one week se hai aur abb Tera khud ka bhi ek ghar hai aur maine dekha hai sidharth ko raat mei aate hue" said shehnaaz dad smilingly.

She smiled and he continue "main jaanta hu woh tere Bina reh nhi sakta aur woh tujhe bahut pyaar karta hai.

"Ji dad, main kal subah waise bhi chali jaungi, Sina aunty ko maine mummy ki saari diet ache se samjha di hai" Mummer shehnaaz.

Her dad nodeed. "Tujhe pata hai mujhe kitni Khushi hoti hai ki tujhe sidharth jaisa husband Mila woh sirf ek acha pati nhi, ek acha insaan bhi hai, Teri mummy jis hospital mein thi uska bill bhi sidharth ne diya aur woh paise mere ek saal ki salary se bhi jayada the.

She nodded smilignly, she is falling for him more and more.

"Haa beta, woh kitna kuch karta hai tere liye aur mera kitna khayal bhi rakha usne inn deeno mein" mummer shehnaaz mom seating besides her.

She nodded, from last one week sidharth always comes to meet her and shehnaaz mom. He always spend time with her mom and they bonded very well in this one week.

"Mujhe lagta hai, uparwale ne mujhe ek beta de diya, sidharth ki roop mein" mummer shehnaaz mom lovingly.

Shehnaaz smiled hearing about him, ofcourse she is happy that her husband is just not a good husband but a great men. In this one week she saw him taking care of her mom like a son. She Thanked almighty to giving her such a great men.

She nodded smilignly and hug her dad.

It was the night when shehnaaz called sidharth but his phone is switched off.

"Kahi yeh mujhe naraz toh nhi ho gaye" mummer shehnaaz to herself and slept thinking about him.

It was the next day when she leaves from her home and reached to their mension. She went on her room thinking he might be there but there is no one.

She went directly to kitchen and found rita aunty is preparing the dinner.

"Aree beta tu kab aayi" asked rita aunty looking towards her.

She smiled and mummer "abhi kuch der pehle aur aap kyun bana rahe ho, Tai( maid) kaha gayi.

"Woh uske bete ki tabiyat kharab hai toh woh gaw(village) gayi hai kuch Deen isliye" Mummer rita aunty.

"Toh mujhe bula lete aap, hato abb main karti hu" said shehnaaz.

Rita aunty smiled and nodded. "Waise abb Teri mummy kaisi hai" asked rita aunty.

"Abb toh phele se thik hai, bas doctor ne jo diet suggest ki hai woh unko follow karna hai" said shehnaaz

Rita aunty nodded. "Waise kal raat sidharth Ghar aaye the" asked shehnaaz.

"Haa aaya tha, tu yeh kyun puch rahi" mummer rita aunty.

"Bas aise hi" mummer shehnaaz.
rita aunty nodded and her phone ranged and she left from their.

"Aaj sidharth ka favourite dishes banati hu" Sana mummer to herself and started preparing the dinner.

"Wahhh bhabhi kya khaana hai, i loved it" mummer kushal munchkin his favourite kadai paneer.

"Ha beta, bahut acha khaana banaya hai tumne" praise sidharth dad.

She smiled and nodded. "Beta tu bhi khaa le, baith" mummer rita aunty.

"Sidharth aa jaye, unke saath khaa lungi" said shehnaaz slowly.

They all nodded. It was 11pm she is waiting for sidharth and Trying to called him but he is not picking her any calls.

She didn't realise when she fall asleep on couch. It was 2pm when sidharth returns from his office and saw his wife who is sleeping on couch In uncomfortable position.

He slowly carry her in bridal style without disturbing her sleep and went on their room.

He is working on his laptop and slept on couch itself.

It was the next morning when shehnaaz open her eyes and found herself on bed.

"Main yaha kaise aayi" she mummer to herself. When her eyes fall on his men who is wearing his shirt.

"Good morning sidharth" she mummer lovingly. She saw him literally after three day which feels like three years for her.

Sidharth is busy in his own thought. She went towards him and shake him little.

"Hmm baby tum Kab uthi" asked sidharth while combined his hair.

"Abhi thori der pehle and aapko good morning bhi bola par aapne kuch jawaab hi nhi diya" mummer shehnaaz.

"Maine nhi suna hoga" mummer sidharth wearing his watch.

She nodded. "Aap itni subah kaha jaa rahe ho" asked shehnaaz.

"Office jaunga na aur kaha" mummer sidharth taking his blazer.

"Aapke favourite dishes Maine banayi thi kal raat, aapne taste bhi nhi ki" said shehnaaz slowly.

"Sorry baby, woh office se aane mein late ho gaya" mummer sidharth taking his file.

She nodded ."Aap baitho, main aapke liye breakfast bana deti hu" mummer shehnaaz.

"Main office mein kuch khaa lunga" said sidharth leaving from their room.

When shehnaaz hold his hand and he turned around to see her. She noticed his face which is looking pale.

"Sidharth sab kuch thik hai naa" asked shehnaaz while holding his hand.

He nodded and left from their room.

She saw his retraining figure and a fear comes in her mind that he is really going far away from her..?

......

Hold on, next chapter mein saare doubts clear ho jayenege.

Votes and drop your comments.