Chp 80 (His Excitement)

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments.

.......

"happy Birthday sidharth..." All shouted Together. He smile seeing all his friends and families.

"Thank you everyone.." he said all smilingly looking towards all of them.

Rohan and Varun come towards him and wish him.

"Congrats brother, tu bhi papa bann hi Gaya..." Said Sidharth to Rohan making him smile as Rohan and siya are married now and siya is pregnant.

"Happy Birthday dad.." both abhi and Zain shouted together hugging him. He smile and peck both of their forehead.

"Dad, you are looking so handsome.." said Abhi kissing his cheeks.

"Thank you baby.." he smile pecking his cheeks making him smile. After sometimes the light went off.

"Kushal, light kaisi chali gayi..?" Ask sidharth to him.

Before could he reply a small light fall on center of hall. He smile seeing the person as she was shehnaaz holding a mic.

"This one is for you, my Love.." said sana all smilingly looking towards him with all her love.

Aisa kyun hota hai,
Tere jaane ke baad
Lagta hai haatho mein reh gaye tere haath.
Tu shaamil hai mere
Hasne mein rone mein
Hai kya koi kami
Mere pagal hone mein
Mainu Ishq tera le dooba...✨❤️

She sang the whole song looking towards him with her cute doe eyes. He was also not breaking the eye contact and seeing her wife who was holding so much love in her eyes for him. He smile blissfully and thanks almighty to giving him such partner.

"I love you sidharth...i love you so much..." Said sana to him making him smile wholeheartedly.

"I love you too baby.." he said to her.

Then Zain and Abhi come with his cake. He cutted the cake And feed sana first and then everyone. He enjoyed his birthday with his family and friends and When everyone left Zain and Abhi drag sidharth in their room.

"Aap aankhein band karo abb.." said Zain to him.

He nods with smile and close his eyes. Zain went towards balcony and come back with something.

"Now ..open your eyes.." said Zain and he slowly open his eyes and saw a beautiful sketch infront of him.

" said Zain and he slowly open his eyes and saw a beautiful sketch infront of him

"How's it...?" Asked Abhi.

"It's awesome..." The only words left from his mouth. He eyes get teary seeing this.

"I love you so much dad... you're best dad...Best Father..." Said Abhi And Zain together hugging him tightly.

He smile blissfully and hug them more tightly as his kids is his whole life.