Chp 62 (Twins)

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments.

......

"you b*tch ..." Shouted sidharth running towards a girl. she was a waitress of cafe.

"How dare you...." He said holding that girl neck harshly. It was Maya, his ex.

Everyone try to pull his hand but nothing is working as he is literally choking her neck by his tight grip.

"Sidharth...chor usse marr jayegi..." Said varun detaching his hand as her whole face are red. she can't able to breath by his tight hold.

"Sana tum yaha....." Whisper Tushar slowly which make him loose his hand.

"Baby ..." He shouted turning backwards but their is no one except the cops.

He glare Tushar dangerously. "Tu usko maar deta sidharth isliye maine jhooth bola..." Tushar said slowly showing his bunny teeth.

Sidharth sigh hearing him. "Kyun kiya aisa ha..?" Asked sidharth.

"Because I wanted to be her place, you are mine...i love you sidharth..." Said Maya like obsessed girl by clutching his shirt.

"Chup, bilkul chup..." Shouted sidharth removing her hands.

"Arrest her and make sure ki yeh apni puri zindagi jail mein hi bitaye.." said varun to cops.

The cops arrest her and they all left in car.

"Yeh sab meri wajah se hua...." Said sidharth once they reach in hospital.

"Kuch Teri wajah se nhi hua..yeh hona hi tha..yeh sab chor ...chal ham sana ke pass chalte hai..." Said varun distracting the topic.

"Tum log Ghar jao, main yaha hu.." said sidharth as it's eleven pm of night.

They all nodded and left from their. He went on the room and saw his wife who is laying down in bed. Her whole body is full of stitches.

His heart broke seeing her in this state. He went towards her taking baby step and sit beside her in chair.

He kissed her forehead softly. "Yeh sab meri wajah se hua, mujhe tumhe akela chorna hi nhi chahiye tha..abb se main tumhe akela chor ke kahi nhi jaunga..." He said to her sleeping figure and rested his head in her bed.

It was nine am of morning when Sana opened her eyes slowly feeling pain in her whole body.

"Aahhh.." she mummer slowly once she opened her eyes which broke sidharth sleep.

"Baby..." He said happily seeing her awake.

He started shouting for doctor where a nurse Along with dr. Preeti entered in the room.

"Baby..." He shouted seeing as she was again closing her eyes because of the effect of medicines.

"Shhhh don't worry sidharth, abhi Sana ko aur rest ki jaroorat hai let her sleep..." Said dr. Preeti.

Sidharth nodded just then his whole family entered in room.

"Aap log aise andar nhi aa sakte...jaiye bahar..." Said that nurse.

"Aap sab mere cabin mein chaliye, mujhe aap sabb se kuch baat karni hai.." said dr. Preeti.

"Dr. Anything serious..? " Asked sidharth once they steeped in her cabin.

"sidharth maine tumhe pehle hi bola tha ki Sana internally weak hai and yeh accident ke baad woh physically aur mentally aur bhi weak ho gayi hai...toh tumhe abb extra careful rehna hoga...koi bhi aisi baat uske saamne mat karna Jo usko mentally effect kare and be soft and gentle with her as much you can" said dr. Preeti.

He nodded understanding everything.

"But ek probelm hai...Sana ko ham Ghar shift kar sakte hai, quki usko hospital mein rehna bilkul pasand nhi hai.." said Sana dad.

"Kar sakte hai..par agar woh ghar rahegi toh aapko uska jayda khayal rakhna hoga and take our one nurse she will be with her 24×7" said dr. Preeti.

They all nodded happily. Suddenly a nurse come with the report.

Dr. Preeti smile seeing the report. "Ek good news hai sidharth...." Said dr. Preeti.

"Kya...? " Asked sidharth.

"Sana ek nhi balki twins bacho ko birth degi..." Said dr. Preeti making whole family members happy .

Sidharth smile hearing this, not one but he is going to be a Father of two child at the same times.

"Ek saath do bacho ka baap ban gaya tu.." said his dad breaking his chain of thought.

He smile hearing this and hugged his had tightly.

"Isliye Sana ka baby bump Jayda bada lag rha tha.." mummer daadi to herself smilingly happily.

After three hours Sana opened her eyes again seeing his husband who is sitting beside her.

"Sidharth....." She said in slow voice.

"Aaram se baby..." Said sidharth kissing her forehead.

"Sidharth, ham yaha..?" Asked Sana seeing themselves in hospital.

But before sidharth could reply the flashes of her car hit by truck is come in her mind.

"Sidharth hamara bacha ..." She said holding her stomach.

"Sab thik hai baby...darne ki koi baat nhi hai..." Said sidharth rubbing her hand.

"Yeh sab meri galti hai..muje Ghar se nikalna nhi chaahiye tha..." Said Sana crying hard.

"Sana ki extra care karni hogi and koi bhi aisi baat uske saamne mat karna Jo usko mentally effect kare" Dr. Preeti statement echoes in his mind.

"Baby kuch nhi hua hai.... Don't cry it's not your fault, yeh plan tha.." said sidharth as it was necessary for her to come out from the guilt that's this was not her mistake or not the accident.

"Plan...? " She asked being confused. He sigh and explain her everything.

She again started crying hearing this. The mere thought of someone killing her and her child is shaking her to the core.

He try to console her but nothing is working as she is panic by the accident. When as idea popped in his mind.

"Baby don't cry, you are hurting my three babies.." Said sidharth in sad voice.

She stopped crying hearing this. "Three.? " She asked being confused.

"Mera bacha, twin baby ko birth dega..." He said pecking her lips.

She get startled hearing this as not one but she is going to be a mother of two kids.

"Sachi..." She asked like a excited kid.

"Ha baba..." He said smilignly pecking her lips again.

She cry in happiness hearing this. Dr. Preeti walked in the room.

"Apne aap ko mentally and emotionally as well as physically strong rakho..now you need to take care of yourself more ..abb ek nhi balki do lifes hai tumhare andar.." said dr. Pretti slowly.

She nods with smile and dr. Pretti left from their after checking her and instructing them everything.

"Sorry...baby it was my fault..." Said sidharth slowly bowing her head.

"Nhi sidharth...yeh meri galti thi..aapne mujhe manna Kiya tha phir bhi main drive kar ke gayi...sorry..." She said slowly.

He saw her crying face and kissed her forehead softly. "Now forget all this..take rest hmm.." he said.

She nods with smile and slept in no time where he just gaze his beautiful wife and promised himself that now he is not going to leave her for a single second and he will protect her and their babies.

.......

Some readers commented that their will be separation after the incident but it is romantic love story toh sad kuch hona hi nhi hai.

Do votes and drop your comments.